Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Inexpensive Weddings in Philadelphia/Bucks/Montgomery..etc area!

Hey guys. I am recently engaged since this past Valentine's day and I am having zero luck trying to find a TRULY affordable wedding venue. The entire wedding cost must be 10k and under, due to my fiance and I paying for this completely on our own. I would love anything nontraditional, yet classy. Our max guest list is 100. I have looked at numerous art galleries and gardens which all have hidden fees, or do not include tax and gratuity-which can immediately add up to an extra 8-10k! I am all for DIY and nontraditional, anything to keep the cost down yet still have a beautiful evening. Please help! Any ideas are appreciated!! :)

Re: Inexpensive Weddings in Philadelphia/Bucks/Montgomery..etc area!

• Options
    Try posting on the local wedding board for Philadelphia (drop down menu over on the right side). This one is international, so a lot of us wont be super helpful.

Otherwise, look at public parks or other public buildings (e.g. libraries). You could also think about having a non-mealtime wedding or cocktail reception in order to cut down on costs. 
  • Options
    Oh ok, I'm new to this site! Thanks for your help!!
  • Options
    Have you looked in the Poconos area? I am getting married at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn and they have five different venues with affordable packages that you can mix and match.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards