Chit Chat

Heading to Ikea tonight

wandajune6wandajune6 member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited July 2014 in Chit Chat
Besides gorging on anything with salmon, I'm trying to think of what I need. My current list includes:

1. Pretty planters for my paper topiaries
2. Baskets or cute boxes for bathroom supplies

We already have everything we need for our centerpieces but I feel like there are other wedding-related things we need that I can't think of. It's not super-far from the house so we could potentially return before the wedding, we just never make it there as planned.

Any suggestions for things we can't live without?

ETA: TK formatting is killing me!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Heading to Ikea tonight

• I always get candles there because they smell awesome. They have those metal lantern-style candle holders that I absolutely love. I like their picture frames and art prints too. Oh, and I'm a sucker for their stuffed animals so I try to pick up a few to donate to charity when I'm in the store.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Meatballs. Cinnamon rolls. Mac and cheese.

I love their candles too. Great prices on the big pillar ones and they smell divine. Not for a wedding though, too many smells. Ummm... sorry I got nothin'. Thinkin' about meatballs.

• They have one dollar ice cream cones. I am lactose intolerant and I always get one. Besides that, I usually pick up some candles and random kitchen stuff.
  • Meatballs. Cinnamon rolls. Mac and cheese.

I love their candles too. Great prices on the big pillar ones and they smell divine. Not for a wedding though, too many smells. Ummm... sorry I got nothin'. Thinkin' about meatballs.
    They have unscented ones too! The tealights are stupidly cheap and burn really well. I have a bunch of tapers and pillars I bought for emergency lighting if the power goes out too. They have gorgeous candle holders and all kinds of little decorative stuff.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Candles are a good idea. I think I have to wait until after the wedding though- parts of the house are under construction right now. The disaster I call home is in turmoil and there are no dog-safe spaces left.

Though I'm wondering if I might break that rule.

I'm not allowed to buy any house stuff until after the registry but I keep telling myself that it's ok to shop as long as it's for the wedding. Really, we're taking FSIL and FI's friend because we have the big car, but I want toys!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards