Pre-wedding Parties

Feeling Blessed with 2 amazing Bridal Showers!

Hi everyone!

This past weekend was my second bridal shower. Since my family and FI's family are 200 miles away from each other, I ended up having 2 showers, one with each family! His mom came to my family's shower and my mom and her best friend came to his family's shower. It was awesome!

My first shower was thrown by my AMAZING bridal party and my mom. My 3 girls (my sister [MOH] and my 2 best friends) work so nicely together and they are just amazing. They put on a beautiful brunch in a restaurant, everything was girly and pink, the games were amazing and fun and there were just enough. Everyone had a great time! They got together one weekend and made chocolates for the favors, reusing mason jars for the favors and the flower centerpieces from my best friend's wedding a few weeks ago. All my friends were there, everyone got along great, one (of my three) flower girl was there and she was so cute and excited.

My second shower was this past weekend at FI's parents' house, thrown by his mother with a lot of help from her sisters. She had both catered food and food that she made, everything was pink again with zebra stripes! His family is a little more party/dirty than my family so there were a lot of jokes. The games were a lot of fun and different from the games in the other shower, which was awesome! At one point they were teaching me how to dance, and they put on "We Are Family" and all danced in a circle around me- I really felt like I was part of the family, they have all been so welcoming and awesome. My other 2 flower girls were there and they are so cute and sweet.

I've had such a great time the past couple of weekends, I really just wanted to come here a brag a little bit! I hope everyone else has amazing bridal showers like I have had!

Re: Feeling Blessed with 2 amazing Bridal Showers!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards