Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Strip restaurants for reception- no callbacks

I have contacted at least 10 different ones from their websites, and received no response. I have used Maggiano's general submission form, emailed them directly twice, and called twice, and no result. Is this common for Vegas restaurants? I'm trying to book a party of 18 for Saturday October 18th-- is it too short of notice or something? Very confused. Any advice appreciated!

Re: Strip restaurants for reception- no callbacks

• Options
    Hmmm I haven't run into this issue before. There have been a few that were slow so I called and they were able to answer my question. I wouldn't think Oct. 18th is too short of notice. What others companies have you reached out to? Maybe we can provide you some direct emails/phone numbers?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had to call Maggiano's two or three times after getting no response from emailing them before I could reach someone.  I don't know what that's all about because ever since, they've been EXCELLENT with returning messages.  I'm actually booked for Oct. 17 and that's because I tried to get the 18th and it was already booked up.  They MAY have space for 18 people in the general dining room but as of March, all the banquet rooms were booked at Maggiano's for 10/18.  Maybe that's why they're not returning your call?  Not sure but I would call back again.  I don't think anyone was there today but try again around 9:30am PST tomorrow and I bet you can reach someone.

Saturday nights in October are VERY popular.  I found that out the hard way when I tried to book reception dates back at the beginning of the year and found out they were already booked in a lot of cases.  We have a much larger group though so you probably have many more options.  I would suggest keep trying.  It's frustrating to not get responses, but unfortunately, not that uncommon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks to both of you! Finally someone followed up from Carmine's but they are also all booked for private dining. Still nothing from Maggiano's or anywhere else. I've contacted many, but am hoping to hear from Trevi and Romagna Mia still. I am glad to hear that it's not too late to book a place in theory-- we will be flexible and sit in the main dining room if we have to! 
    Good to know that Maggiano's is likely booked. I may give up on them :)
    Appreciate your help!

• Options
    Here's the email for the person at Trevi I have been working with: Michelle_Woodruff@ldry.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, awesome! Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards