Indiana

Foster Park Bridal Glen Fort Wayne - any reviews?

fb82fb82 member
First Comment
Anyone have any info on Foster Park Bridal Glen? I've read that they recommend you have your guests stand for the ceremony and if you want to rent chairs you need to book 4 hours instead of 2 to allow for set up and tear down. I've also heard there is no place to move the ceremony indoors if it rains unless you book a pavilion too. But we're probably going to do the reception at the community center so we'll have to take a chance on the weather. Other than that I don't know what to expect so anything else I should know? We don't really have any other options since we are on a tight budget but just wondering what to expect. :)

Re: Foster Park Bridal Glen Fort Wayne - any reviews?

• I had my heart set on Foster Park Bridal Glen. I waited until the day before I could reserve it online. I missed ALL time slots for that weekend by 5 minutes. Ruined my day before it even got started. I would never try to reserve ANYTHING through Fort Wayne Parks. There are other lovely places to get married at. Try looking at college campus' to see if there are anything that would work for you. I hope you have better luck than I have had.
  • My cousin had her wedding ceremony at the Bridal Glen.  It was beautiful.  She rented chairs though.  I was thinking out going there but wedding was too big.
  • You DO have to book four hours if you rent chairs, but if you know for a fact that you can get it done in time by yourself, you could probably just book the two hour time slot and bring your own in. 

I didn't have any issues reserving the Rose Gardens through the FW parks website, and I also had no issues when I had to email/call to transfer the date. I can't speak for how the actual event was taken care of because mine hasn't happened yet, but I don't foresee any issues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards