• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wedding Classifieds

Maggie Sottero Chloe Dress Size 10 (Street SIZE 6)

lleblanc33lleblanc33 member
100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper
edited July 2014 in Wedding Classifieds
This is an Maggie Sottero Chloe in Ivory. 
 A-Line dress with a sweetheart neckline. 
"Tiers of tulle and lace create a high-fashion statement for the dramatically inclined bride. Sweetheart neckline. Grosgrain ribbon belt with Swarovski crystals and handmade organza flowers on corded lace is included (approx $200-400 value in itself).  Finished with corset back closure." Size 10- Street size 6. Alterations were to fit my height only- I am 5'2" and wore a Toms wedge heel. I stood at 5' 5 1/2" on my wedding day (My measurements- Chest 36", Waist 29", Hips 34") The corset back allows for a custom fit and fits a variety of sizes. I lost over 15 lbs after buying the dress, and the corset top's flexibility was such that it still did not need to be altered- it continued to fit perfectly every time. Dress also features an easy one point bustle that was added in alterations. The length, and the addition of the bustle, are all that was altered on this dress.
Paid retail of $1699 plus $400 alterations, will sell for $999.00 firm plus shipping. Will also throw in the custom matching veil if you are interested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards