Not Engaged Yet

OLW

CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited July 2014 in Not Engaged Yet
It's kinda late in the day, but better late than never! *** Dear final exam of nursing school, YOU ARE TOMORROWWWW! In less than 24 hours, you will be out of my way and I'll be day drinking with my fellow graduate nurses! I can't wait! Love, Only a nursing student until tomorrow! *** Dear jobs I've applied for, Please, don't all call at once, I'm overwhelmed with interview requests. >_< Love, I really would like to work for one of you, and not just because I'm broke *** Dear Pinterest, Soon I will be spending EVEN MORE time with you than when I was procrastinating, because my next big life goal is to get my own place! And I can't wait to decorate the mess out of an apartment of my very own, so I need your help. Love, An addict *** Dear new hair, Holy crap, you're beautiful. I can't believe how much I love you. I'm afraid I look totally self-absorbed, but I seriously can't stop looking at you. Love, Next stop, full blonde? Perhaps, perhaps.

Re: OLW

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Dear Loft,

I love you! I love my new honeymoon outfit but why are you SO expensive? Two jackets, top, jeans, jewelry, and sunglasses and even WITH my coupons and giftcard I still spent over $200???? Whyyyyy??? I'm really bad at shopping the sales....

Love the woman whose pocketbook is in agony right now but at least she looks pretty darn sexy

~~~

Dear NEY,

We're failing at the OLW stuff today. Thank goodness for @CLoGreenEyes!!

Love, LaHo

~~~

Dear July,

Where did you go???? Now it's only 2 and a half months til the wedding! What happened to the time???

At least you were a pretty awesome month.

~~~

Dear wedding dress,

ILU...that is all.

Love x infinity, the woman who gets to wear you!

~~~

• dear @CLoGreenEyes ,

pics of your gorgeous hair, please!

love,
    Coco

dear @LaPeanut1018 ,

what did you order??  I plan on doing some damage at our Loft Outlet this weekend!!

love, a fellow Loft-addict,
    Coco

dear new job,

YES!!!  I can't wait until my start date, and I especially can't wait for my first pay check.

ALL THE LOVE,
    Coco
  • Dear FI's innards,

Please be okay. I don't want FI to hurt and I don't want something serious to be wrong. Hopefully there's an easy fix to his pain. Ya'll need to stay put in there.

Love,
    Sev

-----------------------

Dear current job,

Friday is my last day and its a little bittersweet.  Although you have been absolutely crazy and sometimes stressful, its been fun and I'm a little sad to leave.

Love,
    the psych tech

------------------------------

Dear new job,

I'm excited to start on Monday. I'm also nervous and scared and not quite sure what I'm getting myself into.

Love,
    new social worker

Anniversary

• Dear @CLoGreenEyes,

New hair?! I wanna see! 

2.5 MONTHS?! OMGGGG! 

Dear money,

Please start growing on trees outside of my bedroom window. Thanks. 

Dear H, 

I can't wait to spend a whole week alone with you! We're going to have such a great time seeing all the things, eating, drinking, and snuggling :) 

Please for August 16th. 

• Dear @CLoGreenEyes

Good luck on your final exam tomorrow! Celebratory day drinking is the best!

Love,
    Beth

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Dear Universe,

I'm so excited that BF has finally gotten into a lab posistion (even if it is unpaid) now can we keep the good news coming and have me rock my interview tomorrow?

Love,
    Beth (aka the girl who has felt a little sick all day because of how nervous she is about tomorrow)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Dear Weather,

I love you right now. I love rain and it never rains enough here, can we just have a few more days of rain please?

Love,
    Beth

• lmcooper86lmcooper86 member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited July 2014

Dear FI,

I'm glad your head didn't explode today. I can't wait to give you a big hug.

Love, your FI

-------------------------------------------

Dear dress,

Please still fit...don't be a lie!

Love, lmc

Dear dress alterations lady,

Please tell me that you can hem and take in my dress. Please don't tell me it will fall apart. I've had enough stress today and I need this appointment to go well.

Love, lmc

DEAR TK I DID NOT SAY POST!

Dear NEY,

Thank you all for your vibes and prayers and chatter today. You were a lovely distraction from my stress and anxiety and I love you all muchly.

xoxoxoxo with puppies and cupcakes, lmc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Dear Knot acquaintances and friends,
    Thanks for all the feedback and advice today....and for keep me busy reading about your own lives. Its helped make the day fly!

Dear SO,
    I'm still here...don't give up.

Dear Kindle,
    Stop suggest romantic books for me. I need something funny right now. Don't you have a mood option for suggested books??

Dear boss,
    Thanks for letting me leave in 5 even though you don't really know.
  • Dear H,

Hoping your knee is ok and it just needs rest & no surgery.  Please just rest and let me help you do things please.

Love,

your wife

Dear self,

Please keep the momentum going with working out and staying on target. Also lay off the oreos I know they are so good though.  I'm trying to keep you as busy as I can.

Love,

Me

Dear kitchen,

Please redo yourself I can't wait to see the final product and be done with this part of the house remodel.

Love,

Homeowner anxious for a new kitchen

Anniversary

• Dear DH,

I love you.  A LOT.  Even though your gas was downright offensive last night.

Love,
    Wifey
    ---

Dear Job,

I love you.  Can't wait to get this website up.

Love,
    Employee
    ---

Dear Coco,

SO happy for you about the new job!  YAY!

Love,
    Shoes

----
    Dear DC NEYers,

CANNOT WAIT to see all your pretty faces in 10 short days!

Love,
    Shoes
    ---

Dear Body,

Please let me get a good night's sleep tonight.

Love,
    Self
  • @LaPeanut1018 - love it all! good choices!!
  • Dear NEY,

<3! I will AW some hair pics this evening after this stinky late meeting!

CLo
  • Dear places that are hiring, 

Please accept my resume and offer me at least an interview. I would like to earn money and do more than just sit around at home or go to the gym. I also need to start paying off my student loans!

Sincerely, 
    An unemployed and broke recent grad.

• eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    Dear Period,
    You suck. 

Dear New Apartment,
    I love you so much, but please do me a favor and unpack yourself.

Dear Curtains,
    Why are you the most stressful things ever? And why do you cost a small fortune? You are fabric that hangs in front of a window. That is literally all you do. You should not cost an arm and a leg to do the job you do.

Dear Bank Account,
    *sigh* I know you are significantly emptier than you were a week ago. Moving ain't cheap. Hopefully we'll fill you back up in the next few months.

Dear Gym,
    I swear I'll go back to you one day. This is not a permanent break up. I just can't find the energy or motivation right now... but at least I'm sticking to my diet?

Dear NEY,
    Thanks for helping me not do work every day :) You guys are the best!

Dear Cancun,
    SOON! Please prepare 100 pina coladas for my arrival. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear hair stylist,

I'm sorry I waited so long to try to schedule a haircut and now you're all booked up until September. It's too long and I can't stand it, but I can't go anywhere else because you've cut my hair for the last 13-14 years and I don't even know what to ask for from another stylist. I just sit down and you make my hair do things. Please forgive me and sneak me in somewhere?

Love,
    Client
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Dear science,

Sorry I'm so slow with you, but you are not very nice.

----------

Dear siblings,

Please resolve your conflict before my wedding.

----------

Dear university,

While I have no intention of taking advantage of your new parental leave policy for PhD students, I am so grateful that you've implemented one. It's too bad that it's just two months leave, but it's two months paid leave, it's for parents who've given birth AND for adoptive parents, and it's gender neutral. Thank you.

----------

Dear bird,

I know that you're screaming because you want to hang out in the office, but the office light is off because the bulb is out. Daddy will fix it tomorrow. Relax.

----------

Dear NEY,

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • edited July 2014
    Dear Apartment Complex, Can you just please just cash my check so this whole transfer of lease ordeal can be over with? I wait to officially live with V and not crazy roommates Sincerely, non-tenant Dear Body, I'm so proud of you! You have lost 7 pounds and you are taking it like a champ. I'm happy that you are responding to my new eating habits and working out. I rather not be on my time of the month though.. Your happy self Dear V, I'm so excited to meet all your friends and family in Georgia. I'm very nervous though. I hope they all like me and this will be a fun vacation. Plus I've never been to Georgia so now I'm also freaking out about what to wear. Your excited GF Dear Works I have enjoyed you a lot and you have had a great impact on my resume. I'll miss some of you during school but I hope we can pick up where we left off next summer. Hopefully you will help me get into grad school. Thanks for everything! Signed, Eager Mcbeaver Employee ETA: I had paragraphs!
  • Dear Dad,
    I'm glad you're awake. I wish I was with you. Your heart is my favorite thing about you. That, and your fabulous ear for pun opportunities.

Dear Marv,
    I'm going to the butcher to bring you home a bone. Some people just don't know how to handle you. But you're the coolest fucking dog I know.

Dear BF,
    Sex tonight? Please? Please? Pretty please?

Dear work,
    I'm leaving now to stop by the previously mentioned butcher, and then go home to call my previously mentioned father. Screw you.

• Dear FI,

Thank you so much for that back rub last night, and for the sexy times. Also I was so happy to see you walk through the door with brownie brittle. I freaking love your face.

Much love,
    Your future wifey

Dear Emmett,

Just keep being adorable. I wish you could stay little forever, but I definitely enjoy watching you grow every day. 

Love you to the moon and back,
    momma bear
    Dear School,

Please do not make me feel any more anxious than I already am. I will be leaving my son for the first time...and I am worried about the workload.
    Please be kind to me.

Best,
    Me.
    Dear NEY,

A lot of things seem to be going on. From prospective job interviews, graduations, family members and loved ones who are going through a lot (health wise), promotions, SOs getting jobs...its awesome to see how supportive this community has remained, and I hope that it stays this way forever.

All the love,
    Me. 
  • I'm not really understanding why it's sideways, but you get the idea, lol.
  • What is OWL?

• @jenna8984‌, OLW = open letter Wednesday. It is super therapeutic!
  • @severmilli12‌, how is your FI? Hope he is feeling much better!
  • @CLoGreenEyes - I love your hair! It looks fantastic! Also, for some reason I always pictured you as a redhead...

• Dear New Job,

I love you. You're awesome. I get to touch soft stuff all day and it's super easy. However, I need to work more than once every couple of weeks! I thought you said you were hurting for people!

But seriously,
    Girl who needs moneys

_____

Dear University Equestrian Team,

I was so excited to find out that you exist. Imagine my heartbreak when I found out you were $600 a semester not including show fees. I can't afford that. Hell, it's cheaper for me to pay for my own lessons, which I already figured out I couldn't afford. I was seriously crying last night because I thought I had found a way to ride but then it was impossible.

No love,
    Girl who just wants to ride ponies but has no moneys

_____

Dear BF,

I'm really scared. You've flipped back and forth between going into Navy Special Forces since we've graduated from high school. Now it seems like you've decided to do it. I hate to say it, but I'm not sure I can handle it. You would be gone for 2 years for training and then you would be doing a super dangerous job after that. It freaks me out and I don't know what to do. I want to support you and I want you to be happy but it makes me really sad to think about it.

All the Love,
    Scared GF

_____

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TEST!!! You will blow it out of the water, I'm sure!

I believe in you!

• Open Letter Thursday for me!

Dear H,

Good luck today at your first day back at school! Don't worry about puppy, he will get used to his new routine soon enough! 

Love you!

Dear H's bday and H's mom bday,

I really hope y'all enjoy your gifts this weekend and that we have a good time together!

Dear Sunday,

Get here so I can surprise H with all the fun for his bday!

Dear Maddux,

YOU CAN DO THIS! Hold that pee and poop until we get home at lunch time! YOU CAN DO IT! Mommy believes in you lol!

Love,
    Furmom that doesn't want to scrap poop off of the ceiling of your crate.
  • Open Letter Thursday for me too:

Dear body,

I know I'm hard on you sometimes but I really do love you lately. I promise to try really hard to be more active even though exercise is not AT ALL fun and anyone who says differently is a liar. In return, can you please just lose like 2lbs so I can finally see a different middle number on the scale?

Love,
    Me

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear FI's extra job,

Please have a LOT of work for him. We could really use a few extra thousand dollars.

Sincerely,
    Girl who needs things

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Job/Boss,

If I have to give up a quarter of my weekend, and be away from home for 2 nights, the least you can do is give me a day off on Wednesday or at least let me work from home. Pretty please? This way I can go into the city in the afternoon to try on wedding dresses pre-shopping trip with mom and thus hopefully buy something next weekend.

Regards,
    Girl ready to go on her first-ever business trip!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear FI,

You're looking really hot lately. I appreciate your sexy bod, but don't get TOO good looking. I'd prefer to not have to beat girls away from you with a bat.

Love,
    Girl who's trying to keep up with your hotness
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards