Wisconsin
Options

Need Help with E-Pics Locations Racine/Kenosha

Does anyone have any suggestions for locations to take our engagement pictures in either Racine or Kenosha. I would really like Kenosha but I don't know the area that well. And do I need to have a photography permit? 
TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need Help with E-Pics Locations Racine/Kenosha

• Options
    My Fiance and I are going to Wolfenbuttle Park to get our engagement pictures done.  Our photographer (I have never been there, but saw pictures from there)  has photographed a lot there.  She said it is really nice because there is stone walkway and the lake front.  Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aimee58aimee58 member
    First Comment
    We went to Hawthorne Hollow. It's on Green Bay Road across from parkside in Kenosha. If it's just you, FI, and the photographer with no crazy lighting set-up you don't need a permit, but if there's added lighting, shades, etc. you need one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You could also try Petrifying Springs in Kenosha or the Wind Point Lighthouse in Racine.
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Wolfenbuttel is beautiful when everything is in bloom. It is very lovely... Also, Lincoln Park in Kenosha (its more "in town", not near the lake) has a wonderful flower garden that would be perfect for engagement pics.

My fiance and I will be taking pics by our wedding venue on the lake and then we will also be doing pics in the downtown area of Kenosha. Can't wait!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards