October 2014 Weddings
Options

I cant decide...

I'm having a difficult time deciding on my wedding band. FI ring is a titanium band (he only has it for the ceremony so I'm not too concerned about it getting banged up too much). I've attached his ring.

I have chosen 3 tungsten rings that I love. The first is a simple 2mm band, the second is a 3mm eeternity band. The third is a 4mm tungsten band that is similar to FIs.

Anyone like or dislike any of the rings?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I cant decide...

• Options
    Is it being coupled with another ring such as an engagement ring or will you be wearing it alone?  I am a huge fan of small simple bands so I am definitely leaning toward the 2mm plain band but if it is being coupled with another ring it might help to see that ring as well.
  • Options
    Sorry - I forgot to mention that I'm wearing it on its own.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Since you're wearing it alone I like either the eternity band or the 4mm. Which one you get I think depends on the look you want. I like them both, but not the smaller one.
  • Options
    Though I love the simplicity of the 2mm band, it seems similar to those dainty knuckle rings that are in trend now. Nothing wrong with that, but it seems a little too thing. I'm a sparkle girl, so I love the eternity band! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • Options
    Another vote for the eternity band!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of the last one (not very feminine) but I love the other two!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I love how the last one kind of matches your FI's ring, but which one feels the best to you?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love how the last one kind of matches your FI's ring, but which one feels the best to you?

I loved that the last one matched FI but I'm kinda moving toward the other two. The 2 mm and eternity are more me. I may try and find a simple band that's wider that 2mm. I'm clumsy and am beginning to worry I would loose a stone lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The eternity band!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TBH I only like the eternity band you posted. It's the most feminine and beautiful of the group. If it's something you are wearing by itself (without your e-ring) then I'd definitely do something a little more "flashy" like the eternity band. The other ones are just plain and very very masculine to me.

• Options
    I think the eternity is the winner :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards