First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2014
    Lazy woman's Italian chicken

boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    spaghetti sauce
    parmesian cheese 1/4 cup
    mozzerella cheese
    Italian seasoning

Pour spaghetti sauce into small baking dish, enough to cover chicken.  Stir in parmesian cheese and seasoning to taste.  Roll chicken breasts in sauce, and cover dish with foil. 
    Bake 50 minutes at 350.  Uncover and top with mozzerella cheese and some seasonings.  Bake 10 more minutes.  Serve over pasta.

This is man food.

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    Well ladies... The tacos were a smashing success. And worth every second I spent drooling over them in my imagination today. DH blew his load on the freakin awesome queso fundido I made, so the tacos were all mine!! :-)

Queso recipe here--> http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/baylesss-queso-fundido-al-tequila
    imageimage">
  • Options
    We ate so much food and drank so much Patron tonight. Oh lawd, it's a good thing I took tomorrow off from work!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Pesto chicken marsala.  Cut up chunks of chicken cooked.  Garlic sauted with lemon juice, dump in Marsala wine.  Boil it.  Dump in creamy pesto sauce mix, milk and parmesan cheese.  heat it thoroughly and stir it up.  SO GOOD!  It's supposed to go over pasta, and it'd be so good that way, but I don't have the right kind and I'm trying to eat healthy so I put it over quinoa.

Last night, I made a ... I guess I'd call it a mexican pot-pie. It was based off a burrito casserole bake.  Basically burger, a can of refried beans and a can of chili beans dumped into a pie crust.  I had left over pie crust from making a pie the other day.

Our food is starting to get random (although tonight's wasn't) and whatever I can scrounge up.  H and I are dead broke. We have -$75.24 in our account until pay day on Friday, so no buying any ingredients.
  • Options
    Reading this again first thing this morning gives me all day to be miserable waiting for supper.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards