Flowers
Options

Does Anyone Know What Flowers These Are?

Does anyone know what type of flowers the white ones are? I've tried to find the source of the image, but can't seem to located it. I guess there are always plus and minuses to Pinterest.

Re: Does Anyone Know What Flowers These Are?

• Options
    Maybe snapdragons or gladiolus I could be wrong though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you've got a florist, they can handle this for you. I showed mine a couple pictures, and she went to town. Looks like roses, astible (the pinkish long stems), and maybe magnolias? @Maggie0829 would be a great person to chime in here.
  • Options
    OP, I can't see the photo.  If you provide the link or try to upload the photo again I would happy to take a stab at it!

• Options
    I don't have a florist, that's the problem. I'll post another picture or a link when I get home tonight!
  • Options
    The white flowers are clematis.  I am unsure of how easy or hard it is to get them since they are a very seasonal flower.

You could use white anemones or white sweet peas and even white lisianthus to still get that soft, almost wild flower look you seem to be going for.

• Options
    Thank you! I've looked into white anemones a bit, but we are looking at getting married in June, and they don't seem to be super available then. I'll definitely look into the white sweet peas and white lisianthus. 
  • Options
    It's a bit late on the post but since you aren't getting married until June (me too!) just pop into a florist shop (when it isn't too busy) and ask them about the flowers in the picture and what's around in June. Then as payment for their generosity, treat yourself to a small bouquet for your kitchen table/ desk/ wherever. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards