Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Good photo printer?

Any suggestions for a good photo printer? I heard mpix.com was good, and shutterfly/snapfish not so good. I will be asking the photographer for a few larger/frameworthy prints but for not for printing small 4x6s of every single shot.

Re: Good photo printer?

• Options
    I always use Shutterfly and love them.
  • Options
    I use picaboo bc I use them for books. I think most of them are pretty similar when you are printing 4x6 size - other than instant prints, those are typically never good. Just find a reputable one with a good deal/ price. I recommend getting a matte or satin finish, this make the photos look more professional and better in most people's opinions.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    I realize you're asking about a service that prints photos, but I thought I'd tell you about a computer printer too... I use an HP Photosmart Plus and it prints professional quality photos, as long as from the print options you tell the printer that you're printing a photo and what kind of paper you're using. It has a tray to print 4x6 or 5x7 photos and you can put 8.5x11 photo paper in the main tray. I have a paper cutter, so I can cut those down to 8x10. Maybe you can buy pre-cut 8x10 photo paper, I've never looked.

I have one photo book that I ordered from my photographer and I have one huge canvas of my favorite photo, the rest of my wedding photos are in frames and I printed them on my printer. Because it's so cheap to print the photos myself, I print new photos and swap them out in the frames a few times a year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards