Chit Chat

What's Up I just got a job interview!

Yes so I have the blog but I want to work in an office SO BAD. I love 9-5 and I can do blog stuff at night and weekends and still keep up with no problems. On top of that my son needs a medication that costs us $10,000 a year (that is our deductible each year) 

I have been looking for a job to no avail though. I apply and apply and nothing. Sad Panda. But today I noticed that a company I applied to about a month and a half ago was poking around my LinkedIn. It's a makeup and hair design studio. They actually do weddings but also modeling shoots and television appearances and such. SO COOL. 

So I took the initiative to write them directly and say I saw them looking at my LinkedIN and I'd love to meet them and talk about possible employment. They wrote me back and said that I couldn't possibly have time for a job with my blog. Crap, maybe that is how other companies have seen me. So I wrote them back and explained that I have 3 other writers and I actually would love to work a full time job and that I'm great with time management. They said alright and next Thursday at 10:00 AM they would love to talk to me. I'm very excited.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What's Up I just got a job interview!

• Yay! Good luck!!!!

• Way to go!  Let us know how the interview goes!!
  • Good Luck.  I'm still picking my jaw up over your deductible.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have a 6k deductible and a 10k co insurance or something. We have to pay up to 6k and then 10% of anything in network up to 10k. But growth hormone isn't in network at al so we have to pay like 80% up to 10k.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have a 6k deductible and a 10k co insurance or something. We have to pay up to 6k and then 10% of anything in network up to 10k. But growth hormone isn't in network at al so we have to pay like 80% up to 10k.
    That sucks.  My friend's daughter is on growth hormone shots and I know the money was a big concern for them too.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I did however just apply for a grant and get pre-approved. That was very exciting. Highlight of my night! Every little bit will help.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards