Wisconsin
Options

Mini-Moon Recs in Lake Geneva

I am an Illinois bride, but FI and I would like to take a few days in Lake Geneva immediately after the wedding. We're looking to stay at a nice hotel or B&B that is quiet and romantic. Any suggestions? The current frontrunner is Seven Oaks- has anyone been there? TIA!
Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary

Re: Mini-Moon Recs in Lake Geneva

• Options
    ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this isn't a B&B, but The Abbey is nice. I was there for a conference once. They also have a spa there I think.HTH!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just stayed at the Grand Geneva this past weekend - it was very nice.  They have two resturants (Chop House was great!) and a couple bars so you really don't have to leave the resort (or even go outside if you want).  They have a really nice spa (the Well Spa) and always have activites going on.  I'd check out their website - Good Luck!!

[url]http://www.grandgeneva.com/[/url]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've stayed at Seven Oaks. Very, very nice. The bathroom is super, super nice! Very friendly and customized service. I would highly recommend going there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the suggestions ladies! We have decided to go with SevenOaks and I am so excited!
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards