I have this dilemma with myself: If I TRY to watch what I eat, I fail. If I don't and just eat when I am hungry, I tend to be okay. I don't want to drop mad weight or anything, I just want a nipped waist in my dress, and de-puffing will do the trick
So I have a plan. It's not about what I eat when I am hungry, but about what makes sense when making a good food choice.
From here on out:
- Low sodium (for beating water retention)
- Low Lactose (for the skin and my gut. I'm not lactose intolerant but some days cheese makes me not feel well...)
- Less sugar (Not NO sugar...I mean, I will have a period a few more times and I don't want to deprive myself of gummies)
- More water! (Because, yeah! OBVI!)
30 days out:
- BYE WINE! (I am going to need your support for this, ladies.) No booze. Not even at the rehearsal dinner.
- One coffee a day! (kind of a big change because my coffee consumption is creeping up there...)
- All other coffees get replaced by green tea ^_^ (which I stopped consuming and want to start again. I LAHVE it!)
- No white bread (it's only multigrain my house anyway)
5-7 days out:
- NO SALT
- NO XYLOSE /splenda /nutrasweet /Malitol /sorbitol
- No grilled cheese
These are all rules I am trying to do in my daily life anyways, so I feel like I am not restricting myself too much.
It's the wine, guys. I really like that stuff. I like having a glass or a bottle or whatever. I am really going to miss it but I actually love drinking ice water a lot so I will be fine