Chit Chat
Options

LUKE BRYAN!!!

Fi got me tickets for my birthday to see him Friday night!!! 

I have not been this excited about a concert since NKOTB (lol, showing my age) 

Anyone else like counrty music....IM OBSESSED!!!

RR.png 75.2K

Re: LUKE BRYAN!!!

• Options
    i have met keith urban! :) i was backstage/front row at his concert in seattle like 3 years ago.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    OMG!!! Was he awesome?? I love him too!!
  • Options
    i have met keith urban! :) i was backstage/front row at his concert in seattle like 3 years ago.

FFIL met Keith Urban last year and now has a serious man crush on him.

@bucksgirl414 FI got me tickets to see Luke Bryan a little over a week ago. I'm still over the moon happy about getting to go. The show was SO good!

• Options
    OMG!!! Was he awesome?? I love him too!!
    yes. hes FANTASTIC in concert... i have had people who dont like country music agree hes amazing live and people who didnt like love LOVE him before seeing him live, love him after
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Luke is amazing in concert! He is so fun and entertaining. I saw him a few years ago when he opened for Tim McGraw...best concert ever! Me and my two bffs are going to see Miranda Lambert next Thursday! We are obsessed with her.

• Options
    Just want to add:

• Options
    COOL and jealous! H saw him last year and said he was fantastic (and he's not even a huge country fan).
  • Options
    I am VERY jealous!!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Gahhhhhh amazing!! So jealous! I saw Luke Bryan perform in Nashville right before he hit it big with his record deal. I always like to say that I knew him when...

DH and I *were* going to see him in Chicago in a few weeks, but I'm on call for work that weekend. Gahhh. :(
    imageimage">
  • Options
    Ive been a HUGE FAN since 2005/6 when isaw his video for country man and I said to my 3 daughters guys he is going to be huge and he is so adorable you and wait and see! and now hes huge and I've missed him 3 times he came I am seeing him friday and I and beyond excited!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards