Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

VENUE: BYOB and Open Catering- DFW Area

Hi, guys! I am looking for any suggestions for a venue that can hold 80-100 people, allow outside catering and BYOB in the Dallas Fort Worth area. If anyone has any suggestions, please post them! I am not trying to break the bank. :0) Thanks in advance!

Re: VENUE: BYOB and Open Catering- DFW Area

• Those were some of my main criteria too! We ended up booking Hollow Hill Farm Event Center in Weatherford. Beautiful location and you get the entire property for the entire day for that price! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we are using the plaza arts center in downtown carrollton (35 and belt line). it's an old movie theater converted into a drama theater/art gallery. 2700 includes space rental, security and bartender. bring in your own food and alcohol--we are saving a ton by doing this! http://www.plazaartscenter.com/
  • North of DFW in Van Alstyne is a beautiful barn Rustic Grace Estates.  We looked at it for our wedding but they were booked for our date. They allow outside everything!  and it's really pretty out there. It's in the more budget friendly price range of other places we looked.
  • Thank you for all the replies!!! You guys are awesome! I'll check into these! My date is November 2015, but I am trying to secure my venue as soon as possible! We are doing a french quarter.... New Orleans theme wedding, so anything that has a vintage feel would be ideal.
  • Thanks for sharing this gem! I've been searching all over and I haven't seen this yet! It's a hidden secret! 
  • Also, we are trying to stay under $3,500! We are working with a 15,000 budget and I don't want to exceed $3,500 for a venue.
  • I'd suggest the Rose Chapel or YWCA in Fort Worth to fit all your criteria.  Both have a 1920's feel, allow your own catering and alcohol, and fit in your price range.  They both can do the ceremony as well, but that's optional.  The YWCA would strike me as more French Quarter of the two, but the staff at the Rose Chapel are SO NICE if that's important to you.   
  • There is Poetry Springs in Rockwall, and Heritage Springs in Anna. They are both beautiful venues for extremely cheap! Have the venue all day and includes ceremony with reception. DIY venue!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards