Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Work Shower Thank You Notes

edited August 2014 in Wedding Etiquette Forum
I had my work bridal shower today and it was lovely. There was an awesome taco/nacho bar and a delicious cake my coworker made. The lady I share an office with gave me a gift (as well as made the cake), and the rest of the department I am a part of went in together for a gift. Two questions: 

1) I write 2 thank you notes, right? One to my office coworker and one to the group, correct? 

2) How do I go about delivering the group note? They are spread out all over the building I am in.

ETA:  Fixed paragraphs because TK ate them

Re: Work Shower Thank You Notes

• Options

Each person who contributed should get their own personalized thank you note regardless of if they went in on one gift together. 

• Options
    For a group thank you, I would just bring in donuts one day and stick a general thank you note on top of the box.
  • Options

Each person who contributed should get their own personalized thank you note regardless of if they went in on one gift together. 

The only way to do this is if every person signed a card. If the card simply says from the office, it is ok to do a single card left in the break room as there is no way to know exaclty who.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards