Nevada-Las Vegas

Harmony HMU Review

We did it! Tied the knot on August 7th! We are back from our trip. I will write reviews of my vendors as I find time. We stayed at Mandalay Bay at THEhotel, now called Delano. I will save that review for last because it was awful. They made me cry at check in and I need some time to figure out how to review them.

For now I will review Harmony for hair and make up. 

She did an amazing job. Communication was on point through out the year and she even added on my make-up at last minute because my sister in law decided she wanted her to do it instead of us trying to do it ourself. She showed up on time to the hotel room and was just the sweetest person. She made you feel like an old friend catching up. She and my sister in law came up with a hair piece for me to wear. Harmony made it herself and it matched my dress perfect! I was nervous about having my make up done because I don't usually wear it and I didn't want to look too fake? She took the time to listen to me and talked to me about different ideas and she made me look so natural but yet so pretty and elegant. I couldn't have asked for a better hair and make up experience. I will add pics once I figure out how. 

Re: Harmony HMU Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards