Knottie Tech Help
Options

Problems accessing guest list

One of the biggest reasons I'm using the knot is the guest list tool.  I'm doing online RSVPs via the knot wedding website and much of the time it looks great.  Unfortunately for the past week or so it's been hard to get to my guest list.  I can log on to the website, see that I have a guest list, but any time I actually want to see and edit it the knot advertises their guest list feature and won't show me my guest list.  I'm not being logged out when this happens.  I've tried logging out and back in but that doesn't seem to work.  Is anyone else experiencing the same problems?  Any suggestions? 

Re: Problems accessing guest list

• Options
    If you can get to your guest list at all, back it up to your computer. There are a ton of known tech problems with the knot's tools. If you haven't printed invitations yet, I highly recommend not using their RSVP tool. It has so many glitches. Sometimes it didn't save RSVPs. Sometimes people couldn't even get on the website etc. This happened to me and it was a nightmare.

Some women have also lost their entire guest lists with no way to get it back. I'm hoping that hasn't happened to you.
  • Options
    @fungrl97 Hey there,

Feel free to contact our customer service team for assistance. They can be reached at 877-335-5252 or feedback@theknot.com  

KP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards