Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

JcPenny for Groomsmen and Grooms

Curious is anyone has used JcPenny to get suits for their groomsmen or groom. The FH and I are thinking this is the best option, because I hate tuxedos and we can't seem to find someone to rent suits. 

Anyone who has had their groomsmen buy suits at JcPenny let me know how your expeirience was, please?

Thanks!!

Re: JcPenny for Groomsmen and Grooms

• Options
    J.C. Penney's has been selling suits for well over 100 years.  They are budget friendly.  Their Stafford line has quality.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    Not our groomsmen, but my dad has worn suits from JCP for decades and always been pleased.

• Options
    I'd just tell the GM what color suit they need and let them do the rest. No need to everyone in the same suit from the same store, but in general JC Penny suits are fine.
  • Options
    If you decide to go to JCPenney maybe you can make a day with all the groomsmen out of it after fiance has his suit. Fiance's suit does not have to match the groomsmen. You can always take them all out and afterwards treat their suffering from shopping with lunch and drinks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips!
  • Options
    FYI Jos. A. Bank has 75% off suits online through Saturday. That's where we got ours. :)

• Options
    FI knew exactly the style/cut he wanted. He ordered online.

It fits perfect and was just about $200.00 so was very reasonable!
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am having a hard time trying to decide weather or not to order online depending on the sales. Fiance for some reason is very picky with his suit selection even though we can always have it tailored if need be.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards