Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Bridemaid dress opinion

Re: Bridemaid dress opinion

• Options
    I don't think so. With the right accessories, I think it'd look great. 
  • Options
    I think it goes great. I wouldn't think it was too casual at all.
  • Options
    Looks good to me.
  • Options
    I like it!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Thanks, what kind of accessories would go well with this dress and what color shoes?
  • Options
    It's not too casual for the occasion, but does it go well with what you're wearing?  That's probably the main thing you should be worried about at this point.

• Options
    Thanks, what kind of accessories would go well with this dress and what color shoes?
    Keep in mind that if you require certain accessories or shoes, you need to pay for them. If you don't want to pay for this stuff, I would just tell your BMs something like "nude shoes" or "gold shoes". 

If you do want to provide these things, I think gold sandals and a gold pendant necklace would look really good with that blue. Also, you're going to be in Hawaii... you might offer to provide flowers for their hair if they're interested.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I would go with a chunky statement necklace and nude wedges. Remember though that if you require any specific accessory like matching necklaces, you're required to buy it for them and it can't count as their gift.

I think pearls are perfect for beach weddings, and would help bump up the formality a little bit.

• Options
    I would go for metallic or nude shoes & then on accessories, it depends on how formal you want to make it. Pearls are always classis, or you may want to find something a little more fun & colorful since it the wedding is in a tropical place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards