Plus-Sized
Options

I was worried for nothing... [NEW QUESTION! RELATED]

jynxiiejynxiie member
5 Love Its First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
edited September 2014 in Plus-Sized
I was freaked out about getting our engagement pictures done, I really thought I would hate them.
I'm really surprised, I like them a lot.

Here are some favs... (They are not HQ at the moment since I snagged them off the slideshow preview!)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I was worried for nothing... [NEW QUESTION! RELATED]

• Options
    Oh and to add on why I was worried... I just thought I'd look huge and that I wouldn't get any pictures that I'd even dream of showing anyone. Our photographer was great though - we had a lot of fun shooting... My nerves went away within the first ten minutes or so.

---

INR photography - Mississauga Ontario.

Whoops, forgot to give credit ^^^

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE these! You guys look great. This makes me less nervous about our upcoming session. Thanks so much for sharing them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    they came out great!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks guys! <3

I was seriously terrified of how they would look being a size 22, I feel a lot better now about the upcoming wedding pictures.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    They look great! So many nice ones :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful!
  • Options
    Beautiful pictures! And I love the location!!!!
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Options
    You both look radiant!
    Happiness is an inside job
  • Options
    These look great! Have you got a wedding hand website? They are perfect for it!
  • Options
    Thank you all so much, you're all so sweet.

@janeywoo1978 - What is that? Just like a regular wedding website?

One more

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love them all! 
  • Options
    Thank you so much everyone, I seriously want to hug you all.

---

I have another question.
    My FMIL wants to get one printed so everyone can sign in at the wedding - WHICH ONE?

I am thinking the waterfall one would be the best one, even though I like the others more. I like how they feel more natural - but I think the waterfall one would be a better picture to put up somewhere. 

Opinions please? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In the pics you posted I would say either probably the one with the wheat field in front - it seems to have the lightest contrast to it for people to have spots to sign.  The waterfall or one with the wooden fence would be my next pics of the posted pics.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Hi there, sorry for not getting back sooner. For our wedding we have set up a private wedding website for all our guests have all the information they need. I used wedding hand . It was easy and FREE!!!!! Your pictures would look fab on a website so everyone can see you both X 
  • Options
    jynxiie said:

---

I have another question.
    My FMIL wants to get one printed so everyone can sign in at the wedding - WHICH ONE?

I am thinking the waterfall one would be the best one, even though I like the others more. I like how they feel more natural - but I think the waterfall one would be a better picture to put up somewhere. 

Opinions please? 
    I like the waterfall one, because you can actually see both of your faces completely (rather than half faces because of kissing/behind shoulders, etc.).    Also, consider putting very wide white or light colored matting around the photo, and people can sign the matting, instead of the photo.
  • Options
    Sorry I should have been clearer - there will definitely be a white matting around the photo for people to sign. 

And yeah that is exactly why I was thinking the waterfall picture - since you can see both of our faces.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful pictures!!!

I like the waterfall or the one where you are kissing him but both your eyes are facing the camera. I wish there was a waterfall one (great location) that was zoomed in on your faces because the joy in your eyes (and his) is just a-ma-zing.
  • Options
    I like the wheat picture (not sure what else to call it lol). I think that one would be beautiful framed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jynxiie said:

---

I have another question.

Opinions please? 
    The wheat picture.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards