Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

JJsHouse Wedding Dresses

I was search for wedding dresses online and found one that I completely fell in love with and is just perfect me. However, I never heard of the company which is overseas and was a little nervous to purchase the biggest part of my wedding day from them. I decided to place a order for a few small items to see how things would turnout. So I ordered a veil, bra, and swatch fabric. Needless to say they shipped all the wrong items and the order turned out to be a nightmare. The company is awful to work with and wants the customer to put out additional money to correct their mistake. They have absolutely no customer service what so ever. After searching online I have found several negative reviews from this company and they are operating under several different online names. They are as follows:
www.jjshouse.com.

Regardless, I am still in love with this dress and would love to wear it or something similar on my wedding day. Can anyone tell me if you have seen anything like the dress pictured or if you know the original manufacture as it seems that these companies may steal designs from the original designers?

The links to the dress is as follows:

Please help me if you can! 

Re: JJsHouse Wedding Dresses

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards