Snarky Brides

I need to snark on this....

I have NOTHING to do with this wedding but hearing my friend talk about it makes me CRINGE!

My friend's SIL is getting married next month and when they first got engaged and picked their WP they only picked friends, immediate siblings and family on the groom's side. So the bride asked her 2 sisters, best friend and her FSIL (whom she doesn't know well) and didn't ask her 3 SILs (her 3 brothers' wives) whom she has been in all their weddings and one of which helped delivered her baby last year. My friend saw it as a blessing in disguise as she knows how self centered this girl can be and thinks it worked out well to just be a guest.

Well once planning starts the bride tells her 4 BMs (whom are all young with limited funds) not to worry about paying for the shower and bachelorette because her SILs have been saving up for this and will take care of it (ummm not true at all).

Then 2 weeks ago the bride asks her SILs to all wear her accent wedding color so they can join in some pictures. So now my friend is upset by this because it is pointing them out as 2nd tier BMs and basically told her no she wont do it and explained how that hurt.

Now bride is all upset weeks before her wedding and they are now asking EVERYONE to be in the WP (3 SILs and 3 Brothers) so now they all have to get their attire rushed and purchase clothes they weren't planning on. Obviously my friend shouldn't do this either, but where everyone else agreed she doesn't want to be the one that doesn't and start drama....

I was hesitant on posting this in case this girl came across it and read it and would be obvious it was her.... but then I realized if she was here she wouldn't be making all the faux pas to begin with right?!?!!?

Oh and for reference the bride is the same person that threw the BYOM(meat) party I told you all about! Clicky

Anniversary

Re: I need to snark on this....

• Oh lordy lord that girl is just... wow.

I don't know if she wouldn't be making all the faux pas if she was on here. Tons of dingles show up seeking validation for their wild-ass nonsense all the time, and this girl sounds like she'd be right in the charge.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• I know of at least one person who has been on TK for forever and said she purposely avoided the E board while planning her wedding because everyone was a "meanie" over there.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Not asking your SIL's is perfectly acceptable. Asking them to color coordinate is the epitome of bridezilla.
  • I know of at least one person who has been on TK for forever and said she purposely avoided the E board while planning her wedding because everyone was a "meanie" over there.

Lmfao, at least they know their shit planning isn't going to be received well.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• beethery said:
    I know of at least one person who has been on TK for forever and said she purposely avoided the E board while planning her wedding because everyone was a "meanie" over there.
    Oh, they think everything they're doing is fine and dandy! Like, demanding money from their parents. And spending money they don't have (look, you're not saving a dime buying something on sale if you put it on your credit card and pay interest on it for 4 years). And OOT wedding party proposals. And social media documenting everything. And most importantly, not respecting the personal boundaries of other people.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• beethery said:

I know of at least one person who has been on TK for forever and said she purposely avoided the E board while planning her wedding because everyone was a "meanie" over there.

Oh, they think everything they're doing is fine and dandy! Like, demanding money from their parents. And spending money they don't have (look, you're not saving a dime buying something on sale if you put it on your credit card and pay interest on it for 4 years). And OOT wedding party proposals. And social media documenting everything. And most importantly, not respecting the personal boundaries of other people.

YUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK.

--

I'm the fuck
    out.

• beethery said:
    beethery said:
    YUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK.
    It's pretty bad and only gets worse. I'd post more but you never know - she may lurk here thinking we're not as mean as on Etiquette. lol
    ~*~*~*~*~

• beethery said:
    *********************************************************************************

• BYOMeat...LOL that's too funny.

This chick made MORE drama trying to avoid drama.  Just leave it the hell alone, weord bride.  Oh well, it's her mess now.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards