• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wisconsin

Knottie of the week update

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend! I just wanted to do a quick update on knottie of the week. This past week I didn't update the person because it does not seem to be getting too much of a response. I do plan on updating it on Sunday night but I just wanted everyone's feedback on the idea. Would you still like me to do knottie of the week? Would you like to be knottie of the week? Do you have any questions that you would like added/removed?

Any feedback would be awesome. Also how is everyone liking the WI knottie site. Is there anything else you would like added to the site. I am still working on getting everyone on the site, my internet at home has been slow, just found out the wirless router was hacked....blah!

Please let me know your thoughts!

Re: Knottie of the week update

• edited December 2011
    I love the knottie site because I can go to one place to read reviews which is great! I also like the for sale stuff I just have not found anything I need. Honestly, I am on my month board a ton more these days because the local boards just do not seem to be that active. But, I do love the site!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback and I understand spending more time on your month board, we all do.
  • Stina51286Stina51286 member
    2500 Comments 100 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I like the site also. I have been lurking on the For Sale section here and there looking to see if anything else has been added.

Take your time, we are all busy ppl!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards