Wisconsin

JC Penny Wedding Dress Outlet

A friend of mind mentioned that she thought there was a Wedding Dress Outlet in the Milwaukee area.  Does anyone know about this? I like the look of their dresses, but I want to see what it would look like on me.

Thanks in advance

Re: JC Penny Wedding Dress Outlet

• jackie5387jackie5387 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any specific "wedding dress outlet" but I found a JC Penny outlet store in Milwaukee. 10332 W Sliver Spring Dr - Phone #414-464-1111. I found a review on google and someone said they had purchased their wedding dress from there a few years ago. I would give them a call and ask if they have wedding dresses. If not, ask if they have heard of a specific wedding outlet. I don't know what dresses your looking at but I know that the regular JC Penny stores ususally carry a few wedding dresses as well.
  • jessgosz310jessgosz310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that Southridge Mall has some at their JC Penney store. I've never looked for them there, but it's worth investigating. If it doesn't work out, there is a David's Bridal right down the street.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I believe the JC Penney Outlet on Silver Spring drive has closed.  I saw on the news that it was closing, but I'm not sure when.  At any rate, I went there for my 9/09 wedding and they didn't have nearly the selection that they had years ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Veras has an outlet in Janesville...I think its only open on the weekends

I know its not JCP but its still an outlet!!
    The Wedded Road Wedding Countdown Ticker my read shelf:
    Fran Uselman's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards