Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Engagement Party - need a location!

I'm trying to plan an engagement party and I'm going for a backyard BBQ theme. I'd like to do it at someone's house or a neighborhood clubhouse that has a grill, nice outdoor area and space for up to 50 guests. It's going to be more of a party than a shower and I'd like most of it to be outside, if possible. I'm thinking string lights hanging outdoors, buckets of beer, cornhole boards, etc.

If you know of a reasonable priced clubhouse or private home that rent's out for private events like this, then I'd greatly appreciate any help! Any & all suggestions are helpful! I've hit a brick wall in my search.

Area: I'd like to stay as close to Atlanta as possible. Ideally, Morningside, Virginia Highlands, Buckhead area. I don't venture to the Westside often.

Thank you ladies!!

Re: Engagement Party - need a location!

• Options

I'm trying to plan an engagement party and I'm going for a backyard BBQ theme. I'd like to do it at someone's house or a neighborhood clubhouse that has a grill, nice outdoor area and space for up to 50 guests. It's going to be more of a party than a shower and I'd like most of it to be outside, if possible. I'm thinking string lights hanging outdoors, buckets of beer, cornhole boards, etc.

If you know of a reasonable priced clubhouse or private home that rent's out for private events like this, then I'd greatly appreciate any help! Any & all suggestions are helpful! I've hit a brick wall in my search.

Area: I'd like to stay as close to Atlanta as possible. Ideally, Morningside, Virginia Highlands, Buckhead area. I don't venture to the Westside often.

Thank you ladies!!

First, is this engagement party for you & your FI?  If so stop planning, it is not appropriate to plan any pre-wedding party that is being held in your honor. 

However, if you want to have a BBQ that is non-wedding related, then have at it.  But don't have anything wedding related there.

Lastly, this is an international board.  For any local advice, post on your local board.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards