Wisconsin
Options

Greater Milwaukee Photographer under 1000?

Hello, I'm getting married in May 2013. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for wedding photographers that charge $1000 or less for 8 or so hours. I don't need anything special. Thanks so much!

Re: Greater Milwaukee Photographer under 1000?

• Options
    Amying Focus Photography is a great photographer. Amy is amazing to work with! Look her up on Facebook. I can't remember her website off the top of my head, but she is amazing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out daisyfieldsphotography.org!  VERY WELL PRICED!  and she's amazing! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday
  • Options
    Clint Wolf is just under $1k - we are using him in a couple weeks.  weddingsbywolf.com - we thought his work was fantastic!
  • Options
    We are using M Design Photography.  We already had our engagement pics taken by Mitchell and loved them.  He is a younger guy and made us feel pretty comfortable.  If you go to his website our engagement pics are listed under galleries/engagement.  We are the last ones (Wayne & Cassie).  For weddings he only charges $850 for 10 hours of coverage.  This does not include any photos but if you look at his print or digital copy prices they are MORE than reasonable. 

Just along as you aren't using him May 26th! That's our date and we booked him already :)

http://mdesignphotos.com/
  • Options
    Check out Beautiful.Soul.Photography  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/beautifulsoulphotography/164144260341780

I went to a wedding she just did in Hartford and it was really pretty!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    We are using Kat/Eye Studios. She has a lot of really inexpensive packages, and she's extremely flexible. Also she's willing to travel wherever with no added costs. She's an awesome person, and she did a great job on our engagement pictures!

kateyestudios.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We just got married last Saturday, and had Gilbert Reyes (GReyes Photography, www.greyesphotography.com).  He was WONDERFUL.  He and his assistant (his wife) do a fantastic job.  He had a lot of fun and we could tell he just loved what he was doing and was very passionate about it.  He was VERY affordable!  He's out of Elgin, IL and our wedding was in the Dells.  He charged a TINY traveling fee (way less than what I was expecting) but he does lots in the Milwaukee/Chicago area.  We had unlimited hours of coverage, rights to all the photos, an assistant (as mentioned) etc. (super all-inclusive).  The price was under $1000.  I absolutely loved working with him and his wife.  I would recommend them!!!
  • Options
    We just got married last Saturday, and had Gilbert Reyes (GReyes Photography, www.greyesphotography.com).  He was WONDERFUL.  He and his assistant (his wife) do a fantastic job.  He had a lot of fun and we could tell he just loved what he was doing and was very passionate about it.  He was VERY affordable!  He's out of Elgin, IL and our wedding was in the Dells.  He charged a TINY traveling fee (way less than what I was expecting) but he does lots in the Milwaukee/Chicago area.  We had unlimited hours of coverage, rights to all the photos, an assistant (as mentioned) etc. (super all-inclusive).  The price was under $1000.  I absolutely loved working with him and his wife.  I would recommend them!!!
  • Options
    I used greatest story photography just last week and thought they did great, and it was under $1000 from 2 pm until about 11pm.

If you look on the FB page, they just posted some sample pics from my wedding!  https://www.facebook.com/GreatestStoryPhoto
    August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Greater Milwaukee Photographer under 1000?:
    My niece was married this weekend and she used Amying Focus.  We still haven't seen any pictures, but the photographer was 1-1/2 hours late...they finally decided to begin the wedding and asked everyone there to please take as many pictures as possible.  She showed up over halfway through a short ceremony.  When asked later what the deal was, she said she couldn't find a parking spot.  I hope the pictures are awesome and will make up for her sad excuse and extreme tardiness.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards