Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

parent dance?

I've seen a few of these questions, but none had my idea so I thought Id post it. Quick version I don't see us doing father/daughter, mother/son, or bridal party dance. Which leave b/g dance only. I was thinking of doing a general parent/child dance for anyone there with kids. That way we can dance together with our son and have more than 1 spotlight dance. Or should I just skip it like everyone else lol

Re: parent dance?

• I've seen a few of these questions, but none had my idea so I thought Id post it. Quick version I don't see us doing father/daughter, mother/son, or bridal party dance. Which leave b/g dance only. I was thinking of doing a general parent/child dance for anyone there with kids. That way we can dance together with our son and have more than 1 spotlight dance. Or should I just skip it like everyone else lol
    I'd say skip it, but a dance with your kid is pretty cute.

Anniversary
  • The fewer special dances, the better.  Get them over with so everybody can dance with whomever they want, and get on with the fun.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I agree with @CMGragain. Limit the spotlight dances. That said, it would be cool to have a nice dance with the kids.
  • I think that would be really nice!  As long as you don't have more than the traditional 3 spotlight dances, as a guest, I wouldn't mind :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards