Ohio-Cincinnati

Vendor Reviews from 8/8/2014

Hello ladies! I know I kinda faded away from the Cincinnati board, but i would like to share my reviews with yo since I got a lot of ideas from this board.

Ceremony: The Savannah Center -- A+ We were able to have our ceremony outdoors in the gazebo as planned. The rain we were supposed to get never came so we were thrilled beyond anything. the weather was perfect as was the scenery.

Officiant: Kathryn Siefert -- A+ Kathryn came highly recommended from another Knottie. I knew once we met with her, she was perfect for us. I was instantly sold and I was NOT disappointed.

Venue: The Savannah Center -- B+ This is a hard review for me. We had a great experience with planning our wedding with them. Kathyna was our coordinator and she was fantastic to work with. The problems we had were more during the day of. Everything was great until Kathyna left in the middle of the ceremony. We had no clue she was leaving because she had told us prior that she would be there all evening. The cake wasn't distributed the way it was supposed to and somehow we lost over 30 minutes of our reception. we had been told the ceremony/cocktail hour wouldn't count against us as our 4 hours but it was. we somehow got 7:15-11:15 when it was supposed to be 8-midnight. the whole reception felt rushed. I would still recommend them as a venue, I just wish there hadn't been so many hiccups during the day.

Photgrapher: The Creative Light Studio -- A+ Jenn is AWESOME! I have nothing but great things to say about her. Our engagement session was a lot of fun. She caught a lot of cute pics in between our poses & what not. She knows what she is doing and she gets a lot of creative visions even in the middle of a shoot. The package we got included an assistant for the day of and I can't wait to see all of the pictures. The teasers we have are awesome so far! I strongly recommend her.

Cake: Patricia's --A+ The cake was amazing! I could eat the cake at Patricia's all day every day. Everything turned out perfect. And you can get a certificate for a free layer for your anniversary so you don't have to try to freeze the top layer. I recommend her hands down. Very easy to work with too.

Dress: David's Bridal --A Despite all of the ups and downs that you hear about with them, I had a great experience with them. I bought my dress, shoes & veil at DB and never had an issue with them. Their customer service was always great and they were very helpful. I had nothing but compliments on my dress & shoes.

BM Dresses: David's Bridal --A I also got the girl's dresses here. the color wasn't exactly what i had envisioned for our color scheme, but it was NOT their fault by any means. Apparently sapphire blue isn't as popular anymore so that is our fault. The girls loved their dresses and may actually wear them again.

Flowers: Say I Do --A+ Jeffrey was one of my fav vendors to work with. his vision for our flowers was better than mine was. LOL. I kind of put him through the ringer and he was able to run, jump, and produce amazing work. I'm still getting compliments on my bouquet & our centerpieces. i've seen some pics from our friends & family and they are amazing. 

I think that covers everything. If i'm leaving anything out, let me know. I'm also willing to answer any questions...
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards