Not Engaged Yet

Monday!!

13»

Re: Monday!!

• @500days I am so sorry about Pauly. As far as I'm concerned, pets are family members, and losing a pet is often just as painful and devastating as losing a human friend or family member. :( *hugs*

@eilis1228 @BreMR We're going to Chicago!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • AWing: In order to emotionally make myself feel better about my cankle (it's so gross)...I ordered a RD dress! I can't believe I found something so quickly and easily! Thanks WHBM for pulling through again! It's where I got my navy blue lace dress for e-pics as well.

• @lapeanut1018- That dress is georgeous!!!
  • @lapeanut1018 love that dress! I'll have to check out WHBM, haven't gone there in years! 

@lapeanut1018 @phira @eilis1228 @ashleybunny8Thank you for the kind words about Pauly too...miss my bud right now and I'm happy for all of the support <3 I just wish the guilt and regret would go away.
  • @lilacck28 I love you. Totally in the same boat! It's so frustrating applying to admin positions! It's like "I'm awesome at this I promise". I'm gonna look into temp stuff but there aren't a ton of temp agencies around that aren't technical (like temp electricians which obviously I can't do!)

I'm on the sub list for the private schools here but it doesn't give me enough hrs and is totally degrading work. It's tough being an unemployed teacher :/

Let's keep on keeping on and supporting each other through this!!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @lilacck28‌ I'm on the public school sub list. I just type wrong sometimes ;) I'll leave that our of my cover letters!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • WildMageletWildMagelet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2014
    @CocoBellaF - Hope you had a good first day!

@Hummingbird125 - Lol! I'll have to remember "ovaries dance with happiness." My best friend calls it "OH, LOOK AT THE BABY" syndrome.

@Blue & White - Good luck with the job search! I've been told I'm overqualified for jobs before and then passed over on them and was like "Really?" It sucks. Obviously I don't think its "beneath" me or I wouldn't have applied!

@minskat30 - Sorry for your loss. Deaths like that are usually mixed blessings. My grandmother's was the same way. We were sad to see her go but glad she was finally no longer suffering.

@justbeingme93 - I'd probably skip the offwhite dress too. I may even consider rewearing a dress to a different wedding depending on how far apart they are and what type of overlap you'll have for guests. If you know it works, it works.

@eilis1228 - I'm glad you enjoyed Phantom ;) Its one of those shows that's on my list to see again.

@500days - I'm so sorry for your loss. I've only had to put one pet down as an adult and it was the worst decision I feel like I've ever had to make.

@lilacck28 - Good luck! I hope one of them pans out for you the way you'd want it to, even if its just as a stepping stone onto something better.

Weekend was fairly blah. While I did get to hang out with SO & his son this weekend, his daughter has recently got it in her head that she's never liked me and wants to be disrespectful towards me so her and SO are presently fighting. Not a lot of sleep over that one. Boo. Here's hoping it resolves itself sooner rather than later.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • @500Days - So sorry for your loss.  I think it's normal to always 2nd guess your decision to put an animal down.  <<HUGS>>

Anniversary
  • @500days‌ I'm so sorry to hear about Pauly. *hugs* It's such a tough decision to make, but it sounds like you made a good one for the right reasons. <3
  • I'm covertly checking in this morning, a little late, but oh well...  I'm sorry about Pauly, @500days.  that is so tough.  big hugs!!!

I had a pretty good first day, I suppose.  it took me most of the day to get badged and all that good stuff. 

thanks for all the birthday and first day wishes, everyone! 

@LaPeanut1018 - I love that dress!!
  • @minskat30 - I'm so sorry about your grandmother. Big, big hugs. 

@500days - I'm sorry about Pauly. Pets are definitely like family members to me so it's understandable that it will take much longer than 2 days to start to feel better about things. You made the best decision you could make in that situation, don't beat yourself up over it. Hugs. 

• @GoldenPenguin‌ that sounds like my dream house! The only addition I'd require is a jacuzzi tub!! :)
  • BreMR said:
    @GoldenPenguin‌ that sounds like my dream house! The only addition I'd require is a jacuzzi tub!! :)
    Funny story - the entire upstairs is a master suite. Get to the top of the stairs & go right, it's the bedroom, go left & it's the bathroom. The bathroom is MASSIVE, but only has a stand-up shower right now. The girl that currently owns it said that the reason why there's so much room on the one side is because there was intent to install a jacuzzi tub! I'm not a big bath person, but if there was a jacuzzi tub in my house, I might change my mind ;)

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @TwoDimes - it was alright, a little stressful, but not bad!  I'm hoping to feel settled in soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards