So I just came back from my OOT weekend party where my bridesmaid who planned it all originally booked a suite room fit for 8 people. RSVPs were 10, so my bridesmaid figured we could squeeze 2 extra people in, no problem. When I find out that 2 of my friends (who are sisters, 1 of which is a BFF) didn't RSVP, I immediately contacted them to find out if they planned on going. Both said yes & contacted my bridesmaid right away to let her know. Now that the head count was at 12 people, my bridesmaid decided to book a 2nd room so everyone would be a little more comfortable. So the day me & my entourage head up to our destination, I contacted my 2 friends to get the scoop on their situation. They said they would meet us there, so I told them to let me know their status on arriving when they found out. Well, 1-2 hrs later, we arrive to our destination. Shortly thereafter, I call my BFF to see where they're at.....no answer. I text her & her sister, and not long after I get a response from the sister saying they aren't able to come......apparently something happened to my BFF's babysitter, so she couldn't come anymore & the sister couldn't drive up alone due a foot injury. All that said, my bridesmaid mentioned that she's now out $120 because of their no-show.
So my question is, do I say something to my BFF & her sister? Do I ask them to reimburse my bridesmaid? Obviously I don't want my bridesmaid to feel like she's "out-of-pocket" $120 & I do feel it's wrong of my friends to have RSVP'd yes then bailed because of unforeseen circumstances. So, any advice???