Wedding Woes

Tuesday Randoms

1.  Main project that was about 60% of our revenue has drug out and drug out---and now contracts have been put off until Friday again. We've been bidding and re-bidding this thing for over 20 months now. I can't even count how many Fridays have come and gone with this stupid thing.  And now ANOTHER PM with the managing company has quit over this project.  Methinks we're dead in the water.  Methinks I better really start applying for jobs.  *farkfarkfarkfark*  So now I ride the line between---do I look for a job, or do I ride this out until next spring?  *duckface*

2.  Running is going well. I know I am speaking a foreign language when I talk about running here, but that's cool, right? 

3.  My dental appt was in and out in 25 minutes...no cavities.  *FISTPUMPDUJOUR*

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• 1.  IDK, we've ridden a job out until the end and it has it's good/bad points.  But really, how does that fit in with the game plan of getting preggers?

2.  I'll listen.  I still hate farking running, though I'm doing it again.  But I'm never going to be able to get out of my head with it.  "How many more steps are left!?!?!?"  Not like swimming, but that's just not as easy to do.

3.  Wohoo!  I've never had a cavity.  

Mine:

1.  I have work I could do, but really all it means is that I don't have anything to do tomorrow.  I'm getting tres bored and bosses need to start drumming up some stuffs.

2.  Someone keeps calling my direct line with a fax.  it's driving me mad.

3.  I'm trying to up my water intake which means I'm peeing every 30 minutes right now.  The skin on my hands isn't going to be able to take this much washing/antibacterial gel stuffs.

4.  I think tonight we're having steak and roasted broccoli and this new tomato salad I found.  I can't wait to eat.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    1. Ugh, ugh,ugh. 2. I'll listen to anything. I may not understand it, but I'll listen. 3. Woohooo. I need to get to the dentist. I used up all my doctor appointment coverage with my stupid belly pains. Mine: 1. I hate the space bar on my new keyboard. 2. I was really looking forward to my afternoons- 6let at kinder and two taking naps. M2 seems to have dropped her naps. 3. I don't have a three.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    3. I thought I would get paragraphs back with my laptop back, but apparently not.
  • 1) ew ew ew, 2) wha? Does it involve getting chased by a creeper with a chainsaw? 3) yay!!

Mine

1) going to visit a coworker at the hospital on Thursday for lunch...after that, going to call it a "networking/building rapport and influence" afternoon and meet with the other side of the oncology data bunch by the hospital. I've known several of them for years and worked closely with several of them. Looking forward to it :)

2) @Heffalump‌, if you are paying attention, you are a big meaniepants! I tried those chocolate muddies...I made a few little tweaks as I'm not a white choc fan and I detest peanut butter chips...so I used some Heath bar toffee choco chips, and I busted up a whole box of Andes mints and put those in a separate batch...hoooooleeee sheeeeat, those were so effing delish!!! Going to make tomorrow and distribute for the above mentioned individuals Thursday.

3) it's only three notches less hot than hades today. Which means a nice little GTFO walk during work. I'll take it!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Dharma---I'm categorically ignoring your #2---because now I want CANDY. ROOOAARRR.  <<tad dramatics

4.  More:  Apparently GMil is not doing well.  At. All.  H visited and was told by hospice nurse that she had hours to days to live.  She is running a fever, her heart rate is high and her bp is low.  *sigh*  H is very pragmatic and rational but I know he's just torn up inside.  He wore his uniform to the care center and told younger SIL he would tase her if she told anyone he cried in his uniform.  ;)  That made me laugh a bit.
  • More random:

I googled my Old/New Oface handle and woweee about 90% of my posts are beauty related.  Apparently I really AM that shallow.  ::Breathes on nails::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards