Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

6pm.com sale on dresses

Well since I shared the sale on suits last time and it helped a few of you, I figured I would share this pretty awesome sale on dresses! I love love love 6pm.com and have never had any problems with them. Shipping is free, and also free if you need to return. I almost always have my items within a week :)http://www.6pm.com/womens-dresses~1D?s=recentSalesStyle/desc&zlfid=72&PID=5431261&AID=10705449&utm_source=3449840&Pub_Name=Skimlinks#!/womens-dresses~1D?s=percentOff/desc There are some formal dresses on here that would be cute bridesmaid dresses or even a cute post reception wedding dress! Hope this helps:)

Re: 6pm.com sale on dresses

• Options
    I adore 6 pm. However I ordered my first wedding dress from them and they sent the completely wrong dress! When I tried to return it they no longer had my size. Who knows what would've happened if I had gotten the right dress the first time.
  • Options
    Oh no! That sucks :/ Yeah I definitely haven't ordered something as important as a wedding dress lol its usually just some clothes, shoes, or a purse lol. They do have tons of cute wedding shoes though that are Betsey Johnson I believe. 
  • Options
    Also there is a 10% off sitewide code 6PMFB82720141047 
  • Options
    Wow - wish they shipped to the Uk!! Great site for all you girls based in the USA - happy shopping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards