Destination Weddings Discussions

Evening Wedding under the Perseid Meteor Shower

Hi all.  I need your help.  I'm looking for a location to have a very small, outdoor, evening wedding on August 12, 2016.  We love to watch this meteor shower every year, and would love to be married under it.  While I would like to have it in Colorado, I'm certainly not opposed to looking elsewhere.  It's going to be a destination wedding, with only close family and friends attending.  I'd love to be in the mountains, in order to get a great view of the sky, but I don't want it to be cold either.  Does anyone know of anywhere I can begin my search?  The location must be able to hold a wedding in the evening, for a group likely less than 30 people all together.  I've tried numerous Google searches, and I'm just not having any luck. 

And help would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Evening Wedding under the Perseid Meteor Shower

• I'd try the local boards.  You might get a better response there, especially if you're looking in Colorado.  Are you also ok with the fact that you might have cloud cover on the evening of your wedding??  Not something you can control, but if you're looking to have the ceremony under the meteors and it's cloudy, that would kind of negate the whole point of being outdoors.  If you're ok with that though, then good luck in your search  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards