Not Engaged Yet
Options

Do you and your SO have a code word for 'sexy time'?

My BF and I refer to it as enchiladas. As in, "Man, I could really go for some enchilada right now." I can't remember for the life of me how it started, but it never fails to make us giggle. How about you ladies?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Do you and your SO have a code word for 'sexy time'?

• Options
    We called it newspaper for a while. To make a very long story short, we were apart for almost two weeks, and we couldn't even talk for the first week, so we were both pretty frustrated. And when we could talk (but couldn't act on anything), and things would start turning a little sexual, we'd admonish each other for "adding newspaper to the fire." By the end of the week, we were just saying "newspaper."
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    We don't have a code word for sex but we call condoms "canoes". We were making a shopping list for when we were going camping and I jokingly asked if I should add condoms to the list. BF said "Yeah but write down canoes instead because that will seem more normal" Because people totally buy canoes for every camping trip right? Now it's just a joke between us.

• Options
    We don't have a code word, it's mostly "wanna?"  or "lets go upstairs..."

• Options
    edited August 2014
    We don't really have any code words or things that lead into it. What usually happens is one of us will walk into the room and say "Let's do it" and so on lol. Or one of us will just walk into the room naked and that means seks.
  • Options
    No code words, but kissing is never just kissing....

Anniversary

• Options
    No code words here. We start kissing or touching each other and it inevitably leads to other things.

• Options
    Our code word for sexy times is: sexytimes. Either that, or I will do some hip gyration while raising my eyebrows. That does not, ironically enough, tend to turn DH on.

Usually our sexytimes begin with me waking up in the middle of the night with DHs hand under my shirt. Or coming to bed and finding that he does not have boxers on.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    We don't have a code word. SO and I are long distance for most of the year, so we basically just tackle each other when one of walks in the door.
  • Options
    @goldenpenguin - I guess it helps that I have never seen Borat, so I have no idea what you're talking about there... ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin I was going to say that we sleep naked and that doesn't mean sex is gonna happen, but to be honest, most nights sleeping naked does inevitably lead to that.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    I think we wound up developing a code word simply because we don't live together and my goofy schedule means we have to plan sex in advance.  Otherwise, yes the going to bed naked thing would totally be my move.  One day he texted me to ask, "If we get married and have kids can we still have sex?"  Apparently, one of the girls in his office was saying that as soon as she and her BF get married, she's cutting back on the sex.  I was like, "We'll be living together, so I expect a LOT more sex, Mr!"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We don't have a code for sexytime, but the code for my vag is "little lady." 
  • Options
    I think we wound up developing a code word simply because we don't live together and my goofy schedule means we have to plan sex in advance.  Otherwise, yes the going to bed naked thing would totally be my move.  One day he texted me to ask, "If we get married and have kids can we still have sex?"  Apparently, one of the girls in his office was saying that as soon as she and her BF get married, she's cutting back on the sex.  I was like, "We'll be living together, so I expect a LOT more sex, Mr!"
    WTF? Why?!

• Options
    No code words here. FI will jokingly be like, "You want me to put it in your butt?" but that's as close to code words as we get. A lot of times I'll say, "I'm gonna lay you tonight," or I'll say I want the lovins. But yeah, we're pretty blunt.

• Options
    DH and I usually just say something like, "I'm horny/frisky."  "Wanna have sex?"

Or sometimes I'll just pull out his penis and start giving him a BJ.  That usually gets his attention.

We also do a weird thing where if we're showering together, once we're both clean, we'll stand under the water and snuggle and then he'll start humming a tune he made up one day and we'll both slow dance under the water.
  • Options
    WTF? Why?!

SITB
    Uh, because she's crazy??  I have no idea.  But she makes me look like an awesome catch, so she can keep on talking!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In the first few months of the relationship we called it "cheesecake." That was because I love all things cheese so much, and I told him about how in college I used to occasionally refer to self loving as "mac and cheese". So it was just a fun continuation of a joke.  

Now we call it "lovings." I don't know why. We're just really schmoopy. We call each other "lovey" and "lovabug." I know. barf. But its not barf with him :) 

He usually says: "maybe some lovings?" or "time for lovings?". I usually get super quiet and "wiggly". Like, I'll kind of sashay up to him while he's doing something in another room and sway my hips. Or we'll be in bed and I'll roll on top of him and kind of wiggle a bit and grin. I guess I'm kind of bashful about it. But he knows what's on my mind and acts accordingly. 

Or, most often, making out gets more passionate and moves on to other things. 
  • Options
    I like to get into bed first, totally naked, and cover all the way up to my chin so he doesn't know I'm naked, and then when he gets in and comes to snuggle he's like "OHHHHH. Gotcha."
    We don't have a keyword, but my SO does this. It makes me giggle, lol. I know if he has the shorts on, it's a no-go.
  • Options
    cu97tiger said:
    Our code word for sexy times is: sexytimes. Either that, or I will do some hip gyration while raising my eyebrows. That does not, ironically enough, tend to turn DH on.

Usually our sexytimes begin with me waking up in the middle of the night with DHs hand under my shirt. Or coming to bed and finding that he does not have boxers on.
    FI does this. I have told him a million times that it is NOT a turn on and yet he continues to do it.

We usually call it sexy time too. 

• Options
    DH and I usually just say something like, "I'm horny/frisky."  "Wanna have sex?"

Or sometimes I'll just pull out his penis and start giving him a BJ.  That usually gets his attention.

We also do a weird thing where if we're showering together, once we're both clean, we'll stand under the water and snuggle and then he'll start humming a tune he made up one day and we'll both slow dance under the water.
    this is really cute :)

• Options
    These are pretty funny! We usually call it "be naughty". Like if we want to eat a big snack after dinner, we'll ask the other one first if they want to be naughty that night or not, because you know, can't do it all full and bloated hahahah. We're pretty boring though- I think we always ask first, there isn't many times when we just randomly start making out and going at it. 

• Options
    FI will sometimes call it "boom-boom" or he'll say "wanna make love?" all cheesy. I'm more apt to say "wanna get frisky?" or "wanna bang?". 

@loves2shop4shoes- that is so sweet! 
  • Options
    I am glad you are all as blunt as we are, I didn't specify in case we sounded like teenagers, but more often than not we say 'wanna bang?" and it's usually me that says it :) My fi knows he just has to kiss my neck or make out a bit and it's over for me.
  • Options
    We don't have a code word but usually when we say let's go snuggle it leads to fun times.
  • Options
    Generally we're pretty blunt, but at the start of our relationship we started calling it "snack time" for some reason, so that's kind of stuck. Last week we were at the beach with BF's family (14 people!) and when one of us wanted a private moment, we would just say, "hey, want to go get a snack?" or "Is it snack time yet?" :)
  • Options
    So I was hanging with some girlfriends - started talking about 'sexy time' and my friend said her and her BF's code word is Vitamin D (as in vitamin dick) . . . . and will say "I need some vitamin D tonight" 

Thought it was funny, and thought of this thread. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did! Haha!
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards