Not Engaged Yet

Friday Accountability

I am going to try to stick to my plan today.  I did alright yesterday until I heard about my aunt, and then I ate a corn dog and a couple Russell Stover chocolates.  BTW, those just aren't as good as Dove.  j/s.

B:  Starbucks whole milk latte with extra froth (yes, I am THAT girl), Starbucks whole grain oatmeal with nut/fruit topping, fresh blueberries, cinnamon, no added sugar
S:  if I get hungry I have a nectarine
L:  1 c. ST Santa Fe Chicken (can't wait to try it with tomato sauce next time, a la @Swazzle) over 1/2 c. brown rice, roasted green beans; watermelon
D:  either food truck festival or Mexican

WO:  JM 30DS L2D2!

I did the JM Yoga Meltdown L2 yesterday...  it really worked my abs, but I was falling all over the place (lots of balancing on one foot) so I don't feel like I got a good work out... and then it rained all evening so I didn't get a run!

Re: Friday Accountability

• Legs= done

B- Coffee and fruit bowl

L- I'm not sure yet, I may pick up something from Publix

D- Lentil Tacos

E- I went to CrossFit this morning and it wasn't a difficult workout but my legs were struggling after yesterday lol
  • how did your WOD go yesterday, @southernpeach89?

read this today, thought it was interesting... thoughts anyone?  I've heard similar reports on targeted work outs before.  LINK
  • @CocoBellaF -It went better than I thought it would. I was the only girl in the box to squat 85 lbs 29 times for 7 rounds. I convinced myself that I was going to do half the rounds at the weight and then the other half at 65. By the time I got half way through though I felt fine so I pushed through. I'm going to be sitting a lot this weekend lol.
  • Not doing so hot already today :(

B:  Breakfast burrito - those things are like a days worth of calories!!
    L: Salad ?? 
    D:  No idea - probably go out with FI

E:  Stupid T25.  I so haven't felt like doing it the past few days, my energy level is low and I'm not getting what I should out of it :o(

Anniversary
  • @Dignity100 - maybe you just need a break, physically and mentally!  is there an easier/different work out you could sub in for today?  I really love Jillian's Yoga Meltdown for a less-cardio-intense work out.  or maybe just go for a brisk walk for 30-45 minutes instead?
  • @CocoBellaF - I am off from work next week thankfully!!  I'm going to try to get through the T25 workout tonight but I might take the long weekend as a long weekend from T25 as well just to let my body rest.

Anniversary
  • edited August 2014
    @LivLeighton - I have that problem around my period.  it sucks.  good luck with that!  :)

ETA:  have you tracked your fiber intake?  I know you're using some supplements right now, but it could be that if you upped your daily fiber it would help out long-term.  I usually poop 1-3x a day.  it's awesome, ha!
  • I probably wouldn't poop every day if I didn't have coffee. Sometimes I don't need it but if I ever eat cheese then I don't poop for a day at all.
  • @LivLeighton - well, hopefully it doesn't hit you all at once when you're nowhere near a bathroom.  ;)
  • My cousin was in Vegas with some friends and they were all on vacation. She said they were eating all the cool food and it stopped them up REALLLYYY bad. So they look a laxative and they were in some museum or some attraction and it all of a sudden hit them. They ran to the bathroom and literally exploded in there. They said they could hear all the people giggling outside the stalls but they didn't even care hahahaha
  • @southernpeach89 - one of my worst nightmares!!!
  • @LivLeighton Drink a ton of water and eat a bunch of fruit. It should come right out. That happens to me every now and then too.

B - banana, PB2, green tea
    S - Greek yogurt
    L - PBJ! (wheat bread, low cal or fat or whatever PB, and sugar free grape jam), baby carrots, sugar free jello
    S - string cheese, granola bar
    D - Not sure yet... something low in calories, which means some form of lean protein and veggies.

Still not working out. I'll try this weekend once I'm certain the sinus infection is all but dead.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @LivLeighton - That is the WORST! I go maybe once a day, definitely every other day. When I was drinking a TON of water, I was going at least once a day and it was kind of nice. I hope today is the day and there are no... issues... with it :)

• B: The usual: 1/2 avocado, 1 HB egg, Frank's on an english muffin
    S: I just realized it's lunchtime and I never ate my yogurt! Maybe I'll save it for later or Monday
    L: Chicken chili 
    S: Either yogurt or my plum, maybe both! 
    D: Leftover pizza because that's all that's at home and I'm on a strict budget and don't want it to go to waste and because, well, it's pizza. 

• @LivLeighton - Do you have a White Castle nearby? That's all I got to help you out . . .

Anniversary
  • OMG cramping so bad.  hope I can do my work out today.  :(
  • I just ate a whole bag of brownie brittle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards