Wedding Woes

SMDH

VarunaTTVarunaTT member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited August 2014 in Wedding Woes
My co-worker, the one having the conversation yesterday about how the MMR vaccine causes autism, is now wondering what H.R. Clinton will do after the grandbaby is born?

Why is this even a question?  Mitt Romney has like 20+ grandchildren and it was never an issue.  John Kerry has grandchildren, never an issue.  All of the menin politics her age have grandchildren and no one ever asked what would they do after their grandchildren were born.  It's not like she's BFing the kid.

*Please note: this is not a pro or con HRC stance.  It's just annoying me today.

Re: SMDH

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

Is Chelsea even pregnant?

• I think Chelsea is pregnant - I read it somewhere or other, I think. 

And V, you know I'm never voting HRC, but this shit drives me up the fucking wall. I'm so glad I only see coworkers 2 hours a week - and we're not talking. 
  • Chelsea is preggers, pretty far along now.
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2014
    What, what?   HRC isn't the parent of the child, so I don't even think it's *up to her* what happens or not with her grandchild.  

And yes, no one ever worries about the mens in these situations.  

I'd have a hard time not punching your co-irker.  I mean, I know you want to keep your job and all, but so.much.stupid is hard to take. 

• *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2014
    VarunaTT said:
    My co-worker, the one having the conversation yesterday about how the MMR vaccine causes autism, is now wondering what H.R. Clinton will do after the grandbaby is born?

Why is this even a question?  Mitt Romney has like 20+ grandchildren and it was never an issue.  John Kerry has grandchildren, never an issue.  All of the menin politics her age have grandchildren and no one ever asked what would they do after their grandchildren were born.  It's not like she's BFing the kid.

*Please note: this is not a pro or con HRC stance.  It's just annoying me today.
    Obviously she'll have nothing to do with politics, and spend 95% of her time knitting, watching 'her stories' or baking cookies - isn't that what all grandmothers do?

Grandfathers are men, so obviously don't get involved in childcare - they just pass along some sort of hunting or sporting equipment with sentimental value. They can still have big time political aspirations, because that's what's expected of old men.

Your coworker is stupid. Why was this even a question?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards