Chit Chat

ANGRY

Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
edited August 2014 in Chit Chat
I'm stuck at work.. We got to send two nurses home today for downstaffing, and I offered to go home because my family is doing things today. Got rejected and said no, we'll send Sarah and beth home instead.

Then I find out husband is out on the lake with his coworkers and I'm totally bummed that I can't go with him. But wait, he's supposed to be working today.

He switched to work tomorrow, and now his coworkers are out on the lake too with him.

Tomorrow was my only day off to see him this labor day weekend! Seriously I have not had a full day with him for WEEKS.

I'm mad..

And I just found out that apparently our insurance agent failed to run our credit card and we actually have been driving around without car insurance since April. THE HORROR! What if something actually happened?

Can this day be over yet?..

image   image   image

Re: ANGRY

• Did your H knowingly switch so he could go to the lake? I would be so so so pissed. 

Um, so that means you don't have to pay for April-Aug. right?! That is so lame. 

Anything good for dinner happening? 
  • Oh man. That's way worse than my FI stealing Drew Brees out from under me in our fantasy draft. Sorry love. :(

• Wow to everything! Lucky for you nothing did happen with your car. What is their policy? Are they going to want their money? If you had a card saying you were covered, they might have a legal leg to stand on asking for it. I would be on the phone with an agent trying to get this figured out, and talking to a BIG higher up about the agents huge screw up. 
  • Dinner = pizza and wings tonight.

We don't have to pay for those months. BUT, the company we were with won't take us back and offer a policy until we are with someone else for 6 months (what?!). So now we have a policy for twice what we had paid before :( its the cheapest we could find on such short notice.. At least the money from the past few months can offset this new policy..

image   image   image

• Oh man. That's way worse than my FI stealing Drew Brees out from under me in our fantasy draft. Sorry love. :(
    Thats ok... you want Russel Wilson!!!
    Anniversary
  • So you have to pay for their agents screw up?  Where are the NeNe gifs when you need one?  

Once things settle down I would start looking at other companies, maybe there is another company with better rates. Then I would try to find corporates number/address/email to let them know they would not be getting my business back. You shouldn't have to pay for their mistake. /end rant/ 
  • I'd be pissed off, too.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards