Not Engaged Yet
Options

Star Wars & Game of Thrones

I know there's bound to be people who will appreciate this.

My boyfriend bought me a locket for our anniversary. It's got an Ewok inside! We also just got a bearded dragon - we named him Drogo. :) I don't remember the last time I felt like this big of a dork, but I love it.

Sorry for any sideways pictures! My phone doesn't like me today.

Re: Star Wars & Game of Thrones

• Options
    That is awesome!
  • Options
    Love it!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    BF and I have talked about getting a munchkin (a normal sized cat with short legs. . . . ) and naming it Tyrion. I'm gonna make this happen.
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Options
    LabLove86 said:
    BF and I have talked about getting a munchkin (a normal sized cat with short legs. . . . ) and naming it Tyrion. I'm gonna make this happen.

Apparently these are difficult to come by... My cousin has been waiting like 2 or 3 years, something insane!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @LabLove86‌ that's amazing!
  • Options
    Awesome :)

My parents got a lhasa apso that we tried to get them to name "Wicket" because he looked like an Ewok when they brought him home.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    alucky23 said:
    LabLove86 said:

Apparently these are difficult to come by... My cousin has been waiting like 2 or 3 years, something insane!

Yeah - honestly I probably wouldn't get a pure-bred cat anyway because there are so many need homes anyway. BUT - if we happen upon one at a shelter, or even just get a male cat - he will end up being Tyrion. 
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Options
    Awesome :)

My parents got a lhasa apso that we tried to get them to name "Wicket" because he looked like an Ewok when they brought him home.

Yes.  Brilliant.  I have a lhasa apso that looks exactly like an Ewok...I probably would have named her Ewok, except that she came with a name when I adopted her.  My family throws a big Star Wars marathon party every year, and I always dress her up and bring her with me.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards