Chit Chat
Options

fiance hated makeup trial- what to do?

2»

Re: fiance hated makeup trial- what to do?

• Options
    You look beautiful and natural with the make-up your friend did. 

Your FI just isn't use to you looking that way and its more about your photos than anything else. I think its fine. Just try to explain to your FI it may seem over the top to him but it won't look that way in the photos.

And then of course, hopefully you feel beautiful after your trial. You are spending good money and time to look and feel beautiful on your wedding day and if you don't feel that way after your trial, then that is what needs to be corrected. 
  • Options
    With your colouring, I would go with something to THIS.  You want bright skin and eyes so a light blush only and I would lean more toward a highlight than a bronzer.  For the eyes, it looks as though your friend used cool (muddy) colours.  I would go the opposite and warm it up with a pink/bronze based eye shadow, just in the crease for some depth.  

Go to MAC or Sephora and get someone to recommend some products.  
    Check these out at MAC
    Eyeshadow "Expensive Pink" or "Da Bling" or "artistic license" or "Paradisco"

If you don't wear much makeup, I would skip eyeliner and go straight for a good coating of lengthening mascara.

Cheeks just need a light flush of colour and ask the makeup artist to show you how to highlight.

Lips, just use a nice tinted lip gloss.  You're going to have to reapply 100 times that day anyway, why not use something you can just throw on quickly?
  • Options
    I think you look great in both pictures!  The only thing throwing me off on the makeup is the eyeshadow.  If you went with warmer tones, I think it would look great and much more natural. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards