Nevada-Las Vegas

Future Step Daughter Marrying the Day After Our Ceremony

Woke up to fantastic news today. My FSD and her FI have decided to marry the weekend we are all in Vegas, the day after our ceremony. We are very happy and think it's a great idea since family will already be there for our wedding. She had indicated she wants to do a chapel ceremony. I suggested an in-suite ceremony because there will be more family there than she thinks. We would like to host some part of it so offered to upgrade them to a suite or maybe host Sunday brunch or something along those lines. We will be headquartered at TI. Any suggestions for a budget friendly, low key affair?
Happiness is an inside job

Re: Future Step Daughter Marrying the Day After Our Ceremony

• How many people are you thinking?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Good question. We are having about 100... A little less than half will be my friends and family. She said 15, but I think it will be more like 35.
  • That's fantastic and good on you for being excited about it and being so generous to offer to help them. She's very lucky to have you in her life and not some crazy bridezilla!
  • Thank you @sdg2502! She called me from training today to talk wedding stuff. We ended up talking for an hour. She's such a great kid. I think I am the lucky one. I told her not to worry. We are going to have a great wedding weekend!
  • She has moved quickly and has arranged for an in suite ceremony and photography. We will be hosting the invitees at either Bachanal or Wicked Spoon for dinner. I'm so excited!
  • What a great weekend!!
  • Bachannal and  Wicked Spoon are both amazing!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards