Chit Chat
Options

I've been dying to do this! AW pictures and stuff

H and I got our wedding photos the other day and I love them! He missed some shots I would have like but we got enough good ones I'm happy.

I was so nervous the day of the wedding. I'm not sure what for exactly. I hardly ate though. and then it started sprinkling while I was getting my make up done and i got all sad. Silly I know. My hair was just okay. Thats what I get for not doing a trial. but the salon was so freaking expensive it was not worth it. I was super pleased with my makeup. She was just some frelance chick one of my BMs found TWO days before the wedding as the other girl we booked months before backed out. WTF? yeah, thank goodness for my friends, they made that shit disappear and there was no problem.

We had, what I would consider, a budget wedding. We spent a lot of money on venue, food and alochol. Not as much as a lot of people but it was still a lot for us. But we saved a ton of money elsewhere. For example. My dress- $20 in material. My grandma is a saint and made my dress with, get this, drapery fabric she had in the basement. Like totally vintage stuff. I was supposed to help her and hardly did because I was so consumed with a new job and other stuff. I owe her big time.

This is a picture of 4 generations of my favorite ladies Grandma, Me, Mom and daughter.
The little blue flower girl dress was like $25 all in too. I made it and that was pattern, fabric and notions.

We grew our own flowers and my mom arranged them. She used to be a florist. Here is the thing though, used to be means she has 90s style floral techniques. and they were kind of hideous. But whatever. I got her to do mine mostly how I liked it. And she did a great job on my $2 centerpeices that I have no pics of.

The bows and weird green sprays.

So all in all it was a rocking party and a total blast. We picked our venue while it was under construction and were so pleased with the result. I was warm but hip and urban. Totally trendy without trying too hard. and the food was awesome. Or so everyone tells me. I hardly ate. And we got to take our own liqur adn then take it home. We have SO MUCH LIQUOR. and wine. no one drank red wine or beer. like at all. 120 only drank 1 bottle or red. and 7 bottles beer. All the white though

Ok Pics:

My brother/main attendant and seriously one of my favorite people in the world.

Our little family ( kids were totally not feeling the pictures anymore)

Last one with my step mom and dad

Sorry there are so many. He didn't get as many candids as I would have like but really. How many pictures do we need.

Re: I've been dying to do this! AW pictures and stuff

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards