Oregon

No motivation

Lately I've had no motivation for anything wedding, thank God I still have months and months to go. Every time I get excited to start a project, I go out and buy the stuff and then I lose interest and read a book.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: No motivation

• sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for this, I am envious.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm with you nanna - though I wish I had more months to get everything done. I'll admit it right now - I'm overwhelmed. With work. With life. With the wedding. And with thoughts of our future. 

I'm trying to take it one day at a time. Yesterday I got the invites weighed and bought stamps. The day before it was the postage for the RSVP cards. Tonight, FI is printing out the address labels and we're getting everything together. But seriously, that's all I can think of at this moment. 

I discovered yesterday that some of the stuff I bought early on in the process is the wrong color of blue. So now I'm mad at myself for spending money - not a lot mind you - that I didn't need to as well! Oh well .. chalk it up to over eager bride disease! Smile
  • edited December 2011
    I'm slowly but surely becoming totally disinterested in my wedding.  I already feel like I"m married, and I"m living like I'm married... and hell, the kid is even calling me his step-mom already...

I still have to finish putting the invitations together... and I need to finish my map and everything.  blah..

I think once I get past this whole invitation stuff... I"ll be back on track. 
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_motivation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:05f02938-2b46-4ae9-b5a5-4025f188159aPost:be8b3ecf-f6e8-4865-8ea0-476149e646e9">Re: No motivation</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think once I get past this whole invitation stuff... I"ll be back on track. 
    Posted by kizat[/QUOTE]

THIS!! Exactly how I feel. I'm just over my invites. Then again, they have never been the most exciting part of the process to me ... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards