Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Destination wedding at the Melia cabo real in Mexico, HELP PLEASE! Has anyone gotten married here?

Hi all,

The Fiancé & I are planning a destination wedding in Cabo, Mexico June 2015.  I have looked at Pueblo bonito Rose, Riu Palace & Melia. I really like the Melia from the pictures I've seen but wonder if any of you have gotten married at any of these 3 resorts and might have some input and maybe photos I could see?

Any info would be greatly appreciated:)

Thank you!

Re: Destination wedding at the Melia cabo real in Mexico, HELP PLEASE! Has anyone gotten married here?

• Options
    Hi! I haven't gotten married at any of those resorts but I did a ton of research on Cabo when that was our top choice of destination (had to switch to playa del carmen bc of flight costs to cabo for guests). Anyways one of my top choices was the pueblo bonito rose or sunset. My parents good friends have a time share there and said it's amazing. They just love it there! Also if you haven't looked maybe look at the fiesta Americana grand Los Cabos. I've stayed there and it was very nice, good food, amazing infinity pools. Just a suggestion! Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks so much!  I will check it out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards