Oregon

Looking for a DJ - we already have the sound equip.

So the venue we've booked already has all the sound equipment we'll need. All that we would need is a DJ with a laptop or mp3 player or something. Unfortunately, all the services I've looked at so far only offer "packages" that include all the sound equipment.
Does anyone know of a good DJ in the Portland area that will work an event without a package deal??
Thanks!

Re: Looking for a DJ - we already have the sound equip.

• KendallR10KendallR10
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Looking for a DJ - we already have the sound equip.:
    So the venue we've booked already has all the sound equipment we'll need. All that we would need is a DJ with a laptop or mp3 player or something. Unfortunately, all the services I've looked at so far only offer "packages" that include all the sound equipment. Does anyone know of a good DJ in the Portland area that will work an event without a package deal?? Thanks!
    Posted by belysia
    Have you tried contacting any of the places you've looked at to see if they could work with you on price?
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • edited December 2011
    Most DJs prefer to work with their own equipment. I think you're going to have a hard time finding someone who is really good who won't want to bring their own setup.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards