Wedding Invitations & Paper

Reception invite help!

2»

Re: Reception invite help!

• JoanE2012 said:

Oh for the love of god.  Her whole wedding is a shit show.

I'm sure WB will help her plan a fantastic "her day."
  • princess146princess146 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2014
    This is her fiancee. You guys are just a bunch of bitches aren't you? Her whole wedding is a shit show? Why? Because at every wedding in her and my family everyone brings their own alcohol? Its just how our families are. And the money dance is also very common in both of our families. They find it fun and are usually disappointed if someone isn't doing it.
  • Oh for the love of god.  Her whole wedding is a shit show.
    This is her fiancee. You guys are just a bunch of bitches aren't you? Her whole wedding is a shit show? Why? Because at every wedding in her and my family everyone brings their own alcohol? Its just how our families are. And the money dance is also very common in both of our families. They find it fun and are usually disappointed if someone isn't doing it.

And cue the classic troll response.

The whole wedding is a shit show because this is all fake.  No one could really be trashy enough to ever think that BYOB and panhandling could be ok at a wedding.  

• princess146 said:
    JoanE2012 said:

The whole wedding is a shit show because this is all fake.  No one could really be trashy enough to ever think that BYOB and panhandling could be ok at a wedding.  

Fiancee here. We ain't got no trash. We take that out everyday :) we will be having a keg and a little whiskey but sure wont be enough to get everyone drunk. we got one of them redneck weddins goin on.

• princess146 said:
    JoanE2012 said:

Fiancee here. We ain't got no trash. We take that out everyday :) we will be having a keg and a little whiskey but sure wont be enough to get everyone drunk. we got one of them redneck weddins goin on.
    Lol. Troll confirmed.
  • @princess146, please check your PMs.

• Aw how cute. Her FI is here.
  • Oh for the love of god.  Her whole wedding is a shit show.
    Well if your families are all so used to it, why are you asking how to do it on a message board?  Do it the same way all the other people in your family do it!  

So, OP, if she isn't a troll, cried about us meanies and now her FI is on here defending her?  Dear lord.  
  • LDay2014LDay2014 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2014
    princess146 said:

You're not helping your case here.  Punctuation is your friend.

Host what you can afford.  If that means no alcohol then awesome, don't have it  Since your families are used to this kind of party they will likely already have the alcohol on hand but it's rude to tell them they need to provide it.

You are providing one keg and some whiskey - so how do you choose who gets to drink that?  What happens when you run out?  Either provide enough for everyone or none at all. Additionally, I'm sorry that you're not getting the responses you want, but if one of my friends asked me if they should cut their arm off with a machete or a chainsaw...I'm going to tell them not to cut off their arm. Sort of the same thing with both this and the money dance thing...they're just bad ideas.
  • Also, it's fiance if your intended is a male. Unless I'm being close minded.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards