Wedding Classifieds
Options

Slinky Old Hollywood/Gatsby Style Gown For Sale $500 OBO!!!!! (Orig. size 8, altered down)

jenijoykjenijoyk member
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
edited September 2014 in Wedding Classifieds
Hi all - 

I'm selling a Galina Signature SPK472, originally a size 8. I had it altered to fit me, but I ended up going with a different dress at the last minute and so won't be wearing this one in my upcoming wedding. 

Price: Retail was $850, alterations were $300, asking $500 OBO.

Alterations: Altered to approx. a size 6 on top and a size 4 on bottom. Also shortened approximately 2 inches (I'm 5'4, and the dress was shortened to accommodate me in 3.5" heels). I also had size C cups sewn in. The dress now fits me perfectly. I'm a street size 4, wear size 27 jeans, have a 34C bra size, am 5'4 and weigh 128. I did not have a bustle put in yet. You'd have to do that alteration yourself.

Description: This dress is really unique and beautiful, it just didn't end up fitting my venue and I realized late in the game I really wanted a more traditional bridal gown. You wouldn't need a veil with this dress, because of the beautiful "double" train. The beaded silver flowers and leaves along the bust and on the back are my favorite part. The back of this dress is to die for! Also, the dress is ivory, not champagne the way it looks in two of the attached photos. It is the color shown in the photo with the girl sitting at the desk.

Interested? PM with any questions or offers. I'm in Southern California (Orange County). If you're nearby, you can pick up in person. If you'd like me to ship, we can work that out too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards