Massachusetts-Boston

Arrowhead Acres brides out there?

Anyone else getting married at Arrowhead Acres? I'm a little nervous I picked the wrong venue, just looking to see if anyone else is getting married there!

Re: Arrowhead Acres brides out there?

• I just looked at the website for Arrowhead Acres and am actually very interested in it now!  My fiance and I are both looking for a rustic outdoor location and this looks great!  What makes you feel like it might be the wrong venue?
  • They get pretty bad reviews online but if you ask the owners about the reviews the answers they give are fine. I went back a few months ago to look at it again with a lighting company and with the design they came up with I think it's going to end up looking amazing. My concerns with the venue were the reviews and my irrational fear that if it rains it will just be a typical ballroom wedding in the middle of nowhere! There also were not a ton of pictures of it all done up and I just couldn't vision it looking classy and rustic at the same time! I did splurge with the custom lighting and that company is great to work with so far and they really feel they can transform it! I think arrowhead is used to having a no frills basic BBQ type wedding, they are a little crazy about the rules about not taking down their decorations but nothing says you can't cover them or just make them work into your theme. Again we chose it because it was cheap compared to other rustic type settings so the cheaper venue allows us to do other things we want. We are also going to do the fire pit for a few hours at the end of the night and we liked that about it too, it's a neat non traditional plus to the venue! It's a really beautiful venue the pictures online don't do it justice. It's pretty much a hall that you can do whatever you want with! I did take my own pictures of the venue that I can send to you if you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards